Yellow 24

8 posts
13 May 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
A man, feeling unwell, goes to his doctor.

After a few tests, the doctor says to the man, "I'm sorry but I've got some really bad news for you, you've got Yellow 24."

"Yellow 24? What's that?" asks the man.

"It's a disease which causes your blood to turn yellow and it kills you within 24 hrs," the doctor replies. "There's no known cure, so I suggest you go home and make the most of your last day."

Devastated, the man goes home and breaks the news to his wife. After many tears shed between them, the man asks his wife if there's one last thing she'd like him to do for her. Thinking about it for a while, the wife eventually says, "I've been going to the bingo all the years we've been married, and in all that time you've never once gone with me. It would make me so happy if you were to go with me tonight."

The man agrees, and that night they go to the bingo together. With the first 4 numbers called, the man wins 10 pounds for getting 4 corners. Then on the same card he wins 50 pounds for a line. Next, again on the same card, he wins 1000 pounds for a full house. Finally, and once again on the same card, he wins 50,000 pounds on the national game.

The bingo caller calls the man to the stage. "Son," says the caller to the man, "I've been calling bingo numbers for 50 years, and in all that time I've never known anyone to win 4 corners, a line, a full house AND the national game, and all on the same card. You must be the luckiest man alive."

"Lucky?!!" screams the man, "LUCKY?!! I've got Yellow 24!"

"F*** me!" exclaims the bingo caller, "You've won the raffle too."
Posted 14 May 2013
Edited by WebModerator 14 May 2013
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Be ashamed. Be VERY ashamed!
Posted 14 May 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
JeromeRazoir
Be ashamed. Be VERY ashamed!
No!
Posted 14 May 2013
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
I like it
Posted 15 May 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Shocking 

Posted 16 May 2013
Edited by gerryquiff 16 May 2013
PaulManuell
Photographer
PaulManuell
To whoever separated my original post into paragraphs - thank you. I've only got mobile internet, and even if I put mssgs into paragraphs myself, when it gets submitted it just comes out as one long mssg.

Posted 16 May 2013
MadMod
Make Up Artist
MadMod
PaulManuell

To whoever separated my original post into paragraphs - thank you.

You're welcome. It was a bit difficult to read it as one single paragraph.

Posted 16 May 2013
simpleharmonicmotion
Photographer
simpleharmon..
'Every cloud has a silver lining'comes to mind.

Posted 26 May 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join