Is there much work for a shoot with a un shaven down below

Is there much work for a shoot with a un shaven down below

27 posts
12 May 2013
I'm thinking of not using a razor to allow my downstairs to grow to see if there is any work for that but not sure if there is
Posted 12 May 2013
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Nothing wrong with a hairy chest.

Posted 12 May 2013
raven60
Photographer
raven60
Natural is good, a little fine tuning looks very sexy Go for it and see what happens!
Posted 12 May 2013
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
To be honest I would be immediately put off by your choice of words "un shaven down below" rather than something that sounded less juvenile and more professional such as "with pubic hair"

Posted 12 May 2013
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
How far "down below" are we talking? Hairy feet?

Posted 12 May 2013
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
HMansfield
How far "down below" are we talking? Hairy feet?
The hobbit look is in at the moment. Got to love geeks.
Posted 13 May 2013
It's a case of trying to find someone who wants to shoot that look now. Lol
Posted 13 May 2013
Amber6
Model
Amber6
If you are okay with adult/fetish work, then there are sites such as wearehairy.com and uknaturalmodels.com who will pay very well. However both sites require a proper, unattended 'bush', not just a simple neat triangle.

Posted 13 May 2013
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Try uknaturalmodels on here. I think he's based on the south coast.

Failing that try a trip to New Zealand.

Posted 13 May 2013
Edited by HowardJ 13 May 2013
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
Amber6

If you are okay with adult/fetish work, then there are sites such as wearehairy.com and uknaturalmodels.com who will pay very well. However both sites require a proper, unattended 'bush', not just a simple neat triangle.

Quite. There is a lot of work available for hairy, but you're looking at a couple of months unattended growth to get there, resisiting the temptation to trim the strays, not being able to wear bikini type bottoms, etc.
Posted 13 May 2013
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Amber6
Looks like the OP has implants which would preclude her from working for wearehairy.com for sure and I'm pretty certain the same would apply for the other "hairy" site atknaturalandhairy.com uknaturalmodels is the username on here for the photographer who works for atknaturalhairy.com and not an actual hairy site..
Posted 13 May 2013
Edited by IainT 13 May 2013
Amber6
Model
Amber6
My bad - in the wrong there! And yes, implants may be a hindrance.

Posted 13 May 2013
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
Photographers are simple minded creatures who seem to like either all natural OR ELSE all fake / extended / waxed / bejazzled.

Posted 13 May 2013
Photoflash
Photographer
Photoflash
Shaven looks neat. I sell a lot of work to Japan where they prefer shaven.
I intend to book Gizmofoxy for a shoot in the not too far distant future

Posted 15 May 2013
Edited by Photoflash 15 May 2013

I have done hairy shoots and they do pay really well, because they are site content normally. I leave mine trimmed all of the time, and you will get asked (or occasionally told) to shave, you just have to be really strong willed if you want to keep it.

But at the end of the day its your body, if you want to do. You might like it AND make money!

Posted 15 May 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join