Model that would make a top end bride

Model that would make a top end bride

28 posts
10 May 2013
Pellium
Photographer
Pellium
Hi,

I am going to do a high end wedding shoot in a castle. Can anyone suggest a model that they have seen or worked with that would make a stunning bride. For example I think MOwMow stops traffic!!....

Posted 10 May 2013
stevet
Photographer
stevet
bailey29 would make a great bridecheeky
Posted 10 May 2013
jes
Model
jes
I make a good "Mother of the bride"!  frown
Posted 10 May 2013
Not sure if she is still on here but I think Ivetan would make a beautiful bride
Posted 10 May 2013
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
if it's for bridal wear you're probably best off finding what size the model needs to be from the dress people (fingers crossed this isn't for wedding portfolio work)
Posted 10 May 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
Katy Cee, Fredau & Darling.both stunningly beautiful and have maturity and poise to carry it off well.

Posted 10 May 2013
Jen Brook, Hannah Ashlea and Amber Tutton are three models who I have seen STUNNING bridal images of.

Posted 11 May 2013
carshaltonkev
Photographer
carshaltonke..
Fiona York ("fionajane")

Posted 11 May 2013
markwalden
Photographer
markwalden
Not sure if she is on here, but there is a model called Holly Croft who is based in London.

Posted 11 May 2013
Edited by markwalden 11 May 2013
Another vote for Jen Brook! (She's not that close to you but I believe she travels.) Her username on here is apostrophe_s
Posted 11 May 2013
Emmakatedawson xx

Posted 11 May 2013
markwalden
Photographer
markwalden
sexyshawty

Emmakatedawson xx

+1

Posted 11 May 2013
Pellium
Photographer
Pellium
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the suggestions.

Posted 11 May 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
I would add a vote for EKD

Posted 11 May 2013
Thanks, JennyWren, for the recommendation. Unfortunately my bridal images aren't on Purestorm, but if Pellium would like to see them, I can send a link or post one or two in here My recommendation would be for Anita De Bauch. Absolutely stunning bridal work <3
Posted 12 May 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join