Help!

7 posts
9 May 2013
Hello all,

I was wondering if someone may be able to shed some light on this. I have an old account on another rather large modelling website. I can't remember the login details for it, or to the email that it's registered with. Problem is, when you google my name, it's the first result that appears! I want it gone for employment purposes; I was only 15 at the time and the whole bio is pretty cringey.

I emailed the mods of this website about 4 months ago, but received no reply and it's still there. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,
Ariana.

Posted 9 May 2013
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
ArianaWood

I emailed the mods of this website about 4 months ago, but received no reply and it's still there. Is there anything I can do?

Try emailing them again?

Posted 9 May 2013
You can't email unless you have an account; I deleted the one I had access to after emailing them originally.

Posted 9 May 2013
Purestorm
Photographer
Purestorm
ArianaWood

Problem is, when you google my name, it's the first result that appears!
All you can realistically do is keep mailing their Abuse Team in the hope they respond
but if the site is in long term decline there may be nobody reading your messages .

Once the major Search Engines have cached images they can appear in search results
even if the original page has been changed and the images are no longer hosted on the site.
For example, Google caches 240 pixel high enlarged thumbnails on its gstatic servers even
though the original link has been broken and the image has been deleted from the website page.

Posted 9 May 2013
This happened to me, I just kept using different email addresses until I got in. Can you access any previous email accounts you have opened, and search them for a registration email?

Posted 9 May 2013
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
Alternatively, would it be possible to find someone else who has an account on the site in questi

Posted 9 May 2013
nige_nw
Photographer
nige_nw
Another vote here to see if you know existing members who may be able to assist in contacting the owners etc

Posted 9 May 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join