I'm having a make over! View??

I'm having a make over! View??

20 posts
24 April 2013
i'm having a makeover tired and bored of my look!

what im getting done:
hair colour - brown with blonde and caramel highlighs through
hair style - long with loads of layers (different lengths)
teeth whitened
lip filler
tanned skin

please tell me what you think? am i making the right decision???

Posted 24 April 2013
jpv
Photographer
jpv
I'm an "old git" but I am reliably informed that a change of look is regularly needed in a womans life, so who am I to argue. As a model it is important to stand out from the crowd and be "on trend". Only the brave or foolhardy lead the way, the rewards can be great but so can the price of failure. As regards your current look I would book you if you were in this region.
Posted 24 April 2013
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
i think you look fine, but whatever is good for business/makes you happy i suppose
Posted 24 April 2013
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_ph..
Please be careful with the lip filler, you dont want to look like you've been smacked in the mouth with a wet fish

Posted 24 April 2013
clearview_photography

Please be careful with the lip filler, you dont want to look like you've been smacked in the mouth with a wet fish

+1

Posted 24 April 2013
Aesthetique
Photographer
Aesthetique
Last week it was a boob job you wanted..... really you look superb right now. What you are suggesting isn't an improvement.

Posted 24 April 2013
EdT
Photographer
EdT
hair colour - Maybe, why not?
hair style - Sounds good
teeth whitened - Not so sure, often looks overwhite and fake in photos
lip filler - NO, lips are fine as they are
tanned skin - Aren't you tanned enough already? Any more will look bad

Hair colour and style can be fixed later, a pouting fish look can't.

Posted 25 April 2013
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
No to the lip filler and no to even more fake tan.
Not very keen on the rest of it either.

I'm fairly sure there's a very attractive woman underneath all the "glamour" stuff.
Be nice to see what you look like naturally - might make more money from commercial work as well.

Why don't you ask http://www.purestorm.com/ZaraWatson for some advice - she's not far from you.

Posted 25 April 2013
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
How can you possibly improve on this?
If your current look works, keep it! 
I won't lecture you on lip filler, lots do it and lots love the effect. It is purely your choice.
Posted 25 April 2013
Neil_M
Photographer
Neil_M
jpv
I'm an "old git" but I am reliably informed that a change of look is regularly needed in a womans life, so who am I to argue. As a model it is important to stand out from the crowd and be "on trend". Only the brave or foolhardy lead the way, the rewards can be great but so can the price of failure. As regards your current look I would book you if you were in this region.
Hi Becki, I totally agree with this chap . If you want to change your look, do it for yourself, don't feel pressurised to do it due to modelling.
Posted 25 April 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Bhaddickx
i'm having a makeover tired and bored of my look! please tell me what you think? am i making the right decision???
No
Posted 25 April 2013
Aesthetique
Photographer
Aesthetique
mph

No

+1
Posted 25 April 2013
DavidHunt
Photographer
DavidHunt
You're beautiful as you are, but if you go ahead 'forget the lip filler' and you'll still be beautiful.
Posted 25 April 2013
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Not really sure how you could be 'more tanned', as you look pretty damn tanned to me!
However, I got my teeth whitened in the US years ago, and really it was great! Totally beneficial. Highly recommend.
Hair cut/colour sounds good.
Can't comment on the lip filler as it's not something I know anything about!

Posted 25 April 2013
I'm white as a sheet at the minute so just getting my tanned skin back

Thanks for the comments

The lip filler is not what you see on these people off only way is Essex etc. I'm only having it some once and it will look natural

Posted 25 April 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join