I have C Diff

15 posts
22 April 2013
xdeex
Model
xdeex
I have been diagnosed with C Diff on top of my other health conditions and I can honestly say I feel rotten. Yucky :/

Has anyone else had this?

Dee x

Posted 22 April 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Just looked it up and it sounds thoroughly nasty. But cureable.

Dark chocolate and red wine - bad for the teeth, great for the spirits.

Posted 23 April 2013
xdeex
Model
xdeex
w4pictures
Just looked it up and it sounds thoroughly nasty. But cureable. Dark chocolate and red wine - bad for the teeth, great for the spirits.
Thank you for the support. Yes, its nasty and I feel nasty right now. It doesnt help with pre excisting health problems on top. I like the idea of chocolate, but im not a huge fan if the red wine I dont want to ruin my teeth now lol Thank you for making me smile with your suggested thoughts. Xx
Posted 23 April 2013
Well that sucks.

Not much else to say about that except I hope you recover shortly.

Posted 23 April 2013
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Tansy_Blue
Well that sucks. Not much else to say about that except I hope you recover shortly.
Thank you sweetheart I hope so too. Your kind to message your support - thank you lots xx
Posted 23 April 2013
raven60
Photographer
raven60
My dear Dee, Sorry to hear this, let me know how you get on. You know I am here if needed. Wishes Allan Xx
Posted 23 April 2013
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

Posted 23 April 2013
Hi, if I was you I'd get a second opinion. Having witnessed how debilitating C-Diff can be, I would expect you to be very ill in bed, or in hospital. Immediate treatment with very strong drugs is essential. I'd also advise having some Pro-Biotics. It is also highly infectious, toilets have to be sanitised etc.

It's usually caused by having too many anti-biotics which kill off the good bacteria in your stomach or from being in contact with it.

This is a nasty bit... the smell from the poo is very strong a little like horse manure, and is a sure give away it is actually C-Diff.

Im not a Doctor, but like I say I have witnessed it first hand..

Posted 24 April 2013
xdeex
Model
xdeex
raven60

My dear Dee, Sorry to hear this, let me know how you get on. You know I am here if needed. Wishes Allan Xx

Hey you!

I have missed our chats. How are you ?

Thank you Allan. Your support is really appreciated. One thing after another at the moment. Yet i still keep fighting ( weirdly ) :/

I'm very ill at the moment. Its something getting in my way of trying to build on my portfolio yet i do want to shoot in my mind. My confidance is pretty awful right now I think its because i feel so ill and i cant do what i want to do!!

Thank you for posting on here. You can always message me - anytime

Smiles from me xxx
Posted 24 April 2013
xdeex
Model
xdeex
HowardJ

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

Aww, Thank you so much . i know we have never met but you seem lovely to me. Thanks for that  xx
Posted 24 April 2013
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Truedefinition

Hi, if I was you I'd get a second opinion. Having witnessed how debilitating C-Diff can be, I would expect you to be very ill in bed, or in hospital. Immediate treatment with very strong drugs is essential. I'd also advise having some Pro-Biotics. It is also highly infectious, toilets have to be sanitised etc. It's usually caused by having too many anti-biotics which kill off the good bacteria in your stomach or from being in contact with it. This is a nasty bit... the smell from the poo is very strong a little like horse manure, and is a sure give away it is actually C-Diff. Im not a Doctor, but like I say I have witnessed it first hand..

Hiya!

Thank you for messaging me on this post. its good to hear from someone who knows how ill you can get from C Diff!

I am on the strongest medication to get rid of the C Diff. My tempreture is sky high and i feel hot one minute shivery the next. i dont know what to do with myself :/ lol
The symptoms have been coming on slowly but surely. I have a pretty bad form of C Diff, My doctor doesnt want me to go in to hospital as i have other medical conditions that effect my immune system. they have also had to shut dowh some wards due to the vomitting bug :/
The medication is not helpingi dont think . i have been on them since last friday when i found out and was hoping to improve by now! i have noticed my temperature has got higher and the symptoms a bit more intense. I dont think there working so i will go back to the Doctor ( possibly call a Doctor out ) as i dont want to infect others with the C Diff. I'm very kind hearted and would hate to see someone get C Diff because of me
I think if the next step dont work. i will be most likely in Hospital on a drip for fluids lost etc .

I'm still determined to get better. i have lots to focus on, Even when im low i try to keep my spirits up. With the symptoms and other problems its causing to much fuss and aggrivates me as i just want to get on with things and move forward!! lol

Thank you for posting . Its nice to hear from you!

Take care now

xx
Posted 24 April 2013
Forrestphotography
Photographer
Forrestphoto..
Hi

Not sure if this is live but it's worth investigating a faecal matter transplant, usually comes in tabs best going to a well renowned source/clinic.

Take care

FF

Posted 13 April 2017
GerryS2
Photographer
GerryS2
Although not infectious, I am dealing with diverticulitis and rather unpleasant side effects of radiotherapy after prostate cancer, so I can only just begin to understand what you must be going through, with the added danger factor.
Here's hoping you make a full and speedy recovery.

Posted 14 April 2017
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Not heard from Dee for a while. I hope she is ok and keeping her chin up.

Posted 14 April 2017
AndyGStudios
Photographer
AndyGStudios
Brings new meaning to "well, I have to run" lol... ok i jest, sorry, I hear putting healthy poop in there can help - saw it once on trust me im a doctor.

Damn our bodies and damn medical science.

Posted 16 April 2017
Edited by AndyGStudios 16 April 2017
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join