More Magazine Jan 2nd 2008

More Magazine Jan 2nd 2008

6 posts
27 Dec 2007

Hey all

I will be featured in More Magazine on Jan 2nd with a fitness article and am hoping to get a permanent contract with the magazine as the official fitness expert of the magazine.

If they get high sales that week there is a big chance of me getting it so please buy it its only 99p plus will have lots of exercise tips in there for you

thanks

anthony

Posted 27 Dec 2007

hey hunni

wow well done!! i took my pt course at the gym i used to work at but have always found it hard to write down how to do things! much easier to show lol!!

will be buying the mag and im sure ill also be adding them to my work out routine!!

hannah xxxx

Posted 27 Dec 2007
toddie69

hey hunni

wow well done!! i took my pt course at the gym i used to work at but have always found it hard to write down how to do things! much easier to show lol!!

will be buying the mag and im sure ill also be adding them to my work out routine!!

hannah xxxx

thats cool

thanks hannah how long have you worked as a pt then?

they only basic exercises in the magazine they never ask for anything special

Posted 27 Dec 2007

hey hunni

well my friends mum owned the gym i worked at so i got to go on the course! only done it for about 3 months and then went to uni where i help out the ice hockey team with training!! as well as playing!! but nothing too serious!

how bout you??

Posted 27 Dec 2007
toddie69

hey hunni

well my friends mum owned the gym i worked at so i got to go on the course! only done it for about 3 months and then went to uni where i help out the ice hockey team with training!! as well as playing!! but nothing too serious!

how bout you??

wow thats cool. well i have been a pt for over 4 years now and i work part time in a gym in london. i also run my own personal training company which ive done for over a year and has really established itself now hence the more magazine thing hehe
Posted 27 Dec 2007

Wow thats amazing well done!!

Tbh im kinda regretting telling my mate that id done it cause now i have to take training sessions at 6 in the morning which i could have just skipped being just a player!!

Probably need to do another course to be honest as cant really remember most of it after the break i took before uni! and always good to keep yourself up to date if i wanted a descent job in a gym!

Posted 27 Dec 2007
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join