Advice

17 posts
5 April 2013
I need some advice about a breast enlargment

I have been wanting to go under the knife to enlarge my breats since my 18th, i was put off because so many photographers said not to do so as it would effect my career! I don't feel that my breats are big enough and they have a dip on the outside which really irrates me! Do you think this would make my career go dowwn hill?

Posted 5 April 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Bhaddickx

I need some advice about a breast enlargment

Don't

Posted 5 April 2013
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
"Do you think this would make my career go down hill?" - yes probably.

There is not a single picture on your portfolio here which would be improved by the simple fact of you having bigger breasts.

Posted 5 April 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
If you want to do it, do it for yourself not for modelling.

That should not be a consideration on the basis that the average modelling career is short and implants are long term.

However, from what I have seen here models who get implants move towards adult work if they are not doing it already.

Models who tend to do figure modelling tend to be natural.

I prefer natural and it would certainly mean that I would not hire a model with implants if I could find a model without implants.

Posted 5 April 2013
WhitePython
Photographer
WhitePython
Why would you want to change this? This is fabulous...lovely shape!
Posted 5 April 2013
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
Definately not, there is nothing wrong with the shape or size of your breasts.

Posted 5 April 2013
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Seriously? They're close to perfect now. I'd shoot with you now; I wouldn't shoot you with fake ones. Might as well get some tattoos at the same time...
Posted 5 April 2013
bravepioneer
Photographer
bravepioneer
Another ditto: About the worst thing you could do, modelling wise certainly. Currently, I'd book you for a number of forthcoming web projects. I certainly wouldn't if you had surgery. I want beauty, not mutalation. I do wish girls would realise it's NOT about size, at all. Shape is EVERYTHING. And there is nothing wrong with yours. Plus no boob job will ever 'correct' whatever tiny 'errors' you see in them (and every woman does). It will definately make them worse. A foolish thought. But if you must, just wait until you've stopped modelling in a few years, and had that career. The industry won't care by then If fact, is there ANYONE here that would preper false to real? Surely not!?
Posted 5 April 2013
MikeBee
Photographer
MikeBee
Bhaddickx
I need some advice about a breast enlargment I have been wanting to go under the knife to enlarge my breats since my 18th, i was put off because so many photographers said not to do so as it would effect my career! I don't feel that my breats are big enough and they have a dip on the outside which really irrates me! Do you think this would make my career go dowwn hill?
Sounds as if you have a bit of a handful already, so why change a good thing.
Posted 5 April 2013
I think my mind is made up now, something I may consider in the future when my modelling days are over

Thanks everyone

x

Posted 5 April 2013
CTS_Studio1
Why would you want to change this? This is fabulous...lovely shape!
+1
Posted 5 April 2013
mike23
Photographer
mike23
Bhaddickx

I think my mind is made up now, something I may consider in the future when my modelling days are over Thanks everyone x

Pleased you decided not to!

I have to say that in my experience I've yet to see any model who looks better with 2 plastic lumps on her chest.

You have a beautiful face and figure, fair to say Mother Nature was kind to you! ....

Posted 5 April 2013
Can't comment on experience but getting the procedure done should be based fully on if it's what you want and if it will make YOU happy. Career may or may not come into it in some respect but to get them done (or not) just for that would fall under the wrong reasons. I personally think your breasts look fine as they are.
Posted 6 April 2013
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuilding..
Also, just remember that even though this is cosmetic surgery, all surgery is very serious and after you model make sure that you get a really good doctor.

Posted 6 April 2013
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
You look perfect as you are but that's easy for me or anyone to say. Convincing yourself that we are right is the hardest thing. You seem to have made your mind up and I hope you are truly happy with the decision. As you should be after all it is your body. Looking at your breasts enhancement in my eyes would leave you with headlight breasts. You would not look good looking like that ( in my eyes ). I'll say it again you look fantastic as you are . Learn to live with what you've got 'cause you've got one hell of a lot.
Posted 6 April 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join