Stronger Portfolio?

6 posts
28 March 2013
Good Morning!

I was just hoping for some input from others, what would you like to see to help strengthen my portfolio?

Constructive criticism, and advice only please!

Posted 28 March 2013
jayfish
Photographer
jayfish
Your a attractive woman got some nice shots, I feel you just need to work with a few more photographer whos work you like.
If your ever in my area of the world would be happy to work with you.
Not sure about the last two paragraphs are you looking for TFCD or paid work? Feel this is more in line when working for TFCD.

Posted 28 March 2013
jayfish
Your a attractive woman got some nice shots, I feel you just need to work with a few more photographer whos work you like. If your ever in my area of the world would be happy to work with you. Not sure about the last two paragraphs are you looking for TFCD or paid work? Feel this is more in line when working for TFCD.
Is it wrong that i worry about approaching photographers? So far everything has been done through casting calls (either myself replying, or them). And thank you for that offer too i can't say i've ever been over to Essex but maybe in the future! I see what you mean about those paragraphs, it can be slightly confusing. Currently TFCD, as i don't think I'm strong enough to be paid yet....i don't even know how long to wait before having rates! I will re-edit that part though, thank you!
Posted 28 March 2013
Edited by charlotteg1988 28 March 2013
jes
Model
jes
At the moment I think your images contain too many cliches and props.  It looks intidy.  You could do with some clear basic shots that show you off well.

Posted 28 March 2013
jayfish
Photographer
jayfish
Its not wrong just natural to worry just keep at it.
Think about what type of work you want to do and the directions you want to take your porfilo in.

Posted 28 March 2013
jes
At the moment I think your images contain too many cliches and props.  It looks intidy.  You could do with some clear basic shots that show you off well.
I'll try to work on that, thank you for your input
Posted 28 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join