Nik plug.ins annoucement

Nik plug.ins annoucement

27 posts
25 March 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Ooh!

At that price I'll probably be buying those, I saw Viveza and Silver Efex some years ago and was very impressed, and I've been after something like Color Efex for a while now as I'm crap at that sort of thing in LR & PS.
Posted 25 March 2013
TheModelPortfolioCo
Photographer
TheModelPort..
I use all their filters and love them, I must confess to being an Nik influencer/tester in the UK. I wouldn't do it if I didn't like what they do .

Posted 25 March 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Use the code STUCKINCUSTOMS for a further 15% discount!

I am guessing VAT may be added though?

Checked - VAT is included!
Posted 25 March 2013
Edited by mph 25 March 2013
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Well that's just mean!
I'm nearing the end of a 15 days trial version I've had kicking around for a while, and I've just uploaded some of the results of my playing around with it. I was half-hoping I could persuade myself I didn't really need it.

So what does $149 -15% work out at?

Posted 25 March 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
$126.65
Posted 25 March 2013
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
mph

$126.65

Damn! That cheap? I'm running out of excuses now.

Posted 25 March 2013
Ecka
Photographer
Ecka
Would they send a installing CD or is it available to download?

Posted 25 March 2013
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
Thanks for the heads-up. I have used a couple of them before, but the price put me off. I may get this.
I just need a good one for adjusting focal points and depth of field now.

Posted 26 March 2013
Edited by Sarge 26 March 2013
andybeeuk
Photographer
andybeeuk
Ive bought in now too and applied 15% discount. What are bargain the tools are great, not sure i'll use all of them though.

Posted 26 March 2013
keigo
Photographer
keigo
That is on their USA website, though. Is the license actually valid outside US? I know software licensing can be very specific about the end user locations.

Posted 26 March 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
keigo

That is on their USA website, though. Is the license actually valid outside US? I know software licensing can be very specific about the end user locations.

If you simply type  www.niksoftware.com  you get redirected to the same page.

If you look just underneath where it says Get the full Nik Collection by Google, now just $149. you'll notice it makes reference to EU customers so I'm guessing Google are implying it is 'safe' for us (as EU citizens) to buy.
Posted 26 March 2013
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisast..
keigo
I bought it, im in the uk, and it's fine. nice to have my own copy of everything, instead of what work buys.
Posted 26 March 2013
Many thanks Mr original poster ..... That is a bargain..

Posted 26 March 2013
nikondave
Photographer
nikondave
How did you get round the us state bit guys?

Posted 26 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join