Know a creative tattoo artist, that can design/enchance my body work?

Know a creative tattoo artist, that can design/enchance my body work?

7 posts
19 March 2013
AnnicaJ
Model
AnnicaJ
I am looking for a creative tallented person/tattoo artist, that can design my tattoo work, that I already own. I wanted to enchance/extend maybe (but very reasonably) remake my tattoos (the one on the back which is lotos in the flames, and the butterfly and diamonds down my belly), add some more spark to it I am not very good with drawing let alone designing new patterns but any ideas would be so welcome!! I know that someone has to love it to give it his own time, and get roung to it! Can you recommend anyone? Can you draw your own ideas to it? Are you happy for me to wear it afterwords? *** Thank you *** Annica
Posted 19 March 2013
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Ok to re-colour (or what ever they do!) the ones you have but subtle works for me!! One of your charms is your natural body and unblemished skin...just my opinion of course!!

Posted 19 March 2013
AnnicaJ
Model
AnnicaJ
Sure, but I think they need some more professional touch. Not much of course, I am against big tattoos, I am into beauty
Posted 19 March 2013
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Thank goodness..you had me worried

Actually why don't you contact some of the tattooed models..Elle Black comes to mind?
Posted 19 March 2013
Edited by OldMaster 19 March 2013
AnnicaJ
Model
AnnicaJ
I am hoping to hear from "hiden" artist that can draw it for me.

Posted 19 March 2013
Graham_P
Photographer
Graham_P
Do you want a artist to tattoo your design or add to it or is it to design you another tattoo for you to go some where else and have the work done?

Posted 19 March 2013
Edited by Graham_P 19 March 2013
_Maz_
Model
_Maz_
Hi,

It's difficult to really tell from your photographs, and really your artist needs to see in person what the ink looks like to figure out what can be done with them. There can be a significant difference in the flesh from what a photograph shows. Need to see how the ink has been put in eg. depth, consistancy of linework/shading & if there's patches etc.
Especially with retouched images - photographer may have touched up lines, boosted colour, sharpened linework etc.

It really pays to do your research on artists in your Area - you're in London so there's loads of studios. You do get what you pay for, and cost shouldn't be a factor in choosing artists/studios. You want it on the cheap, then be prepared to get something of a cheap quality.

(My goal in life is to become a Tattoo artist, I'm a bit of a geek in that department XD)

Posted 19 March 2013
Edited by _Maz_ 19 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join