New here, but have no idea how this works, yet..

New here, but have no idea how this works, yet..

21 posts
16 March 2013
Hi everyone, I have no idea how this site works, tips would be great
Posted 16 March 2013
oscar
Photographer
oscar

Have fun.
Posted 16 March 2013
Edited by Love 16 March 2013
Purestorm
Photographer
Purestorm
JemmaFunge

Hi everyone, I have no idea how this site works, tips would be great

The Help And Advice section is probably a good place to start Jemma.
Posted 16 March 2013
RobGolding
Photographer
RobGolding
Wow....just WOW.... obviously the management are not over the "don't mention the other site" mentality, and resort to removing posts.

Christ...

Anyway, Welcome Jenna, don't mention the war, I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it...

Posted 16 March 2013
Hey I don't see the harm in mentioning another site, if you are confident and happy with your site then who cares if you mention another.... :S
Posted 16 March 2013
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Hi Jemma, best thing is probably to aclimatise first with regard to forum posting, use of the casting system and messaging. Don't mention the war, either. Rob only thinks he got away with it

It is a large and generally friendly site but has a few important rules and a few unwritten ones that us old timers are well aware of but sometimes people innocently [or not so innocently] fall foul of.

Many newbies get swamped with lots of messages in the early days, of which not all are suitable or within the limits the model has on their port!
Posted 16 March 2013
Edited by Gerry99111 16 March 2013
Anyway, Welcome Jenna, don't mention the war, I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it...
Fawlty Towers, good man! :-D My favourite episode.
Posted 16 March 2013
But yeah, hi Jemma *waves* Like Oscar said, have fun and don't let yourself get inundated with messages and requests within the first month or so. Sieve through them to find the best ones for you, put up casting calls for TFP collabs with good local togs. Also spend some time on the forums too, get to know people in your area and just be friendly We're not that bad!! hehe. Good luck in your modelling, you've got a great look (and I love your tats). Phil x
Posted 16 March 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
I've been nominated from my household to offer you a big welcome
Gerry

Posted 16 March 2013
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensat..
Welcome Jemma. Great look. Look forward to seeing your portfolio grow
Neil

Posted 17 March 2013
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hi Jemma and welcome, great port on the unmentionable site by the way.
Posted 17 March 2013
Rawandthecooked
Photographer
Rawandthecoo..
I am sure you would grace any site you appear on!

Posted 17 March 2013
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Welcome Jemma, just actually had a peek at your portfolio and you're stunning. Love your main image in particular.
Anyway, hope you enjoy the site! x

Posted 17 March 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome guys I will definitely not mention the war, noted. I'm looking into upgrading to become a silver member, will this give me the option of being able to put out for paid castings for myself?
Posted 17 March 2013
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensat..
JemmaFunge
Thanks for the warm welcome guys I will definitely not mention the war, noted. I'm looking into upgrading to become a silver member, will this give me the option of being able to put out for paid castings for myself?
Look here http://www.purestorm.com/paymentUpgrade.aspx
Posted 17 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join