Boob job or natural?

Boob job or natural?

90 posts
1 March 2013
I'm considering having a boob job, as I'm a 32A and I'm wanting to be a Glamour Model but I don't feel like a 20 year old Woman, I've read up on having a boob job but would it stop me from working with photographers? if so, what can I do to get my boobs bigger?

Posted 1 March 2013
barone
Photographer
barone
I think you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

Posted 1 March 2013
I want a Boob job as I don't feel my age.

Posted 1 March 2013
promopix
Photographer
promopix
From my own view as a photographer, natural everytime. Just a preference as I'm not a big fan of shooting models with implants. Obviously it's a personal thing and everyone has their own reasons for getting it done but personally I think you have an awesome figure as you are.

Posted 1 March 2013
There's nothing really you can do to make your boobs significantly bigger without getting a boob job, the only time women might go up cup sizes if they're pregnant, but obviously I cant reccommend you go away and do that!

With photographers it varies, although many prefer natural, or at least look natural. Alot will be put off if they look fake.

Thats not to say everyone who gets boob jobs are unsuccessful, as that isn't the case and it can go either way.

Although my advice would be to only get a boob job if it's what YOU want and not just for the sake of modelling.
Remember that there's risks involved and you need to weigh them up to see if it's worth it.

Good luck x

Posted 1 March 2013
Thanks, I mean would exercise help with my boobs?
x

Posted 1 March 2013
Spike
Photographer
Spike
If your considering it to get work as a glamour model.

There are 2 categories of photographer those who only shoot natural breasts & those who aren't bothered either way, never met one who prefered fake over natural.

Decent surgery is around £5,000 followed by replacement every 10 years.

Assuming they are removed at age 70 Total cost £30,000

The working career of a successful glamour model is about 5 years.

You probably need to earn an extra £8000 per year for the 5 years after the initial surgery to break even.

(these are very rough estimates)

Considering how competitive the business is its quite a risky investment.

As for not looking you're age. There are several models around who have had considerably longer careers because they don't look their age.

Posted 1 March 2013
CanonpicsParayphotos
Photographer
CanonpicsPar..
PM sent.

Posted 1 March 2013
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
marielouise92

Thanks, I mean would exercise help with my boobs? x

No.

All implants will grow a capsule of fibrous tissue.
All capsules will contract over time.
This makes the implant become spherical.
This looks ridiculous.

Thus the good advice above that they need to be replaced every five years or so.

There is a huge temptation when getting implants to go too big for your frame.
That makes the breasts look ridiculous sooner than the five years.

For every photographer who will use you because of theimplants, there will be another photographer who will refuse to use you because of them.
The fashion for implants in the glamour world is declining.

Your breasts look lovely as they are.

Those girlswho have it done to boost their confidence, rarely get that boost. They just continue to feel shy with bigger boobs and a smaller bank account.

If you worked to my levels I would be delighted to work with you as you are. I will not work with you if you get a boob job.

No reason why you would want to work with me but that is my view.
Posted 1 March 2013
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
I agree with everything above. You look lovely as you are and a boob job would do nothing to make you look more like "a woman" - you look very much like "a woman" to me already, and if you were closer I wouldn't hesitate to work with you if you wanted to - and if you sat in my cafe munching a panini I'd find you just as agreeable to look at. Physically, there is absolutely no reason for you to have a boob job, mentally could be a different matter. You should ask yourself why you don't feel like a woman, and when you've answered that to yourself and you still want it, that may be the time to go ahead.

Posted 1 March 2013
Aesthetique
Photographer
Aesthetique
I am getting a strong sense of Déjà vu here............

Posted 1 March 2013
Ok, but what can I do other then Surgery to get my boobs bigger? like exercise wise?

Posted 1 March 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Learn to love what you have - you are a pretty girl and small breasts do not make you less of a woman. When you are older you will appreciate them even more when they don't go South at the same rate as larger ones!
Posted 1 March 2013
Or i'll jsut be ignored........

Posted 1 March 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
marielouise92

Or i'll jsut be ignored........

If you are just ignored by guys who judge women by the size of their tits - you might not be too badly off.  laugh

Posted 1 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join