Hot right now

Hot right now

15 posts
25 Feb 2013
Cody
Model
Cody
Hey has anyone just got back from holiday somewhere hot....looking for a last minute holiday and nowhere seems to be reaching above 21 degrees
Posted 25 Feb 2013
BeachView
Photographer
BeachView
Yep, just got back from Goa. It's 32 degrees today!

Posted 25 Feb 2013
Cody
Model
Cody
That's the kinda thing...quite far and expensive though Thankyou
Posted 25 Feb 2013
BeachView
Photographer
BeachView
Expensive to get there but food and drink is cheap and lovely beaches.

Posted 25 Feb 2013
1919_Images
Photographer
1919_Images
Never been but Egypt is hot this time of year.

Posted 25 Feb 2013
StarfruitPhotography
Photographer
StarfruitPho..
I'm off to Lanzarote in two weeks, the Canaries are probably your best bet at this time of year in terms of getting somewhere sunny, 21 degrees plus and on a low budget, although I've no idea about last minute prices. And if any models were tempted into a late trip, I'd love to have a shoot out there
Posted 25 Feb 2013
River
Model
River
We went to Egypt last April, it was 32 degrees and it was lovely! Stunning beaches and the coral reefs are one of a kind! Would definitely reccommend. We paid £350 each for a 5 star hotel, all inclusive for 7 days in Sharm el Sheik.
Posted 25 Feb 2013
Cody
Model
Cody
Thanks everyone

Posted 25 Feb 2013
johnlp
Photographer
johnlp
1919_Images

Particularly at a 1000 feet!

Posted 27 Feb 2013
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
StarfruitPhotography

I'm off to Lanzarote in two weeks, the Canaries are probably your best bet at this time of year in terms of getting somewhere sunny, 21 degrees plus and on a low budget, although I've no idea about last minute prices. And if any models were tempted into a late trip, I'd love to have a shoot out there

i can put you in touch with a girl that lives out there if you like?

Posted 27 Feb 2013
StarfruitPhotography
Photographer
StarfruitPho..
digitalmood
i can put you in touch with a girl that lives out there if you like?
Thanks for the offer...in reality I enjoy my holidays too much to ruin it by booking a model and then fretting over fitting the shoot in and getting the best results possible! What I need for on holiday is a model who loves going on long sweaty walks and then being able to suddenly look fresh and perfect when I spot a shot, I'm not sure that person exists.
Posted 27 Feb 2013
+1 for the Canaries.
I went to Lanzarote in November a few years back and it were sunbathing weather even then, still managed to get sunburnt.

Posted 27 Feb 2013
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
the weather is pretty much great all year round - sometimes theres a rainy week at the end of January - and for some unknow reason Easter weekend is always poor!!??

I shoot out there quite a bit (a lot of my location work on here was taken there) i'm fortunate that my folks live there so its like a second home to me

I can recommend some great spots and a good car hire firm to use

Posted 28 Feb 2013
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
StarfruitPhotography

Thanks for the offer...in reality I enjoy my holidays too much to ruin it by booking a model and then fretting over fitting the shoot in and getting the best results possible! What I need for on holiday is a model who loves going on long sweaty walks and then being able to suddenly look fresh and perfect when I spot a shot, I'm not sure that person exists.

Becky is your girl!  - shes very patient - likes a laugh and looks great - she also wont cost you a lot.

She lives in Playa Blanca - where are you going to be staying?

Posted 28 Feb 2013
1919_Images

My neighbours went to Egypt at start of February and said it rained there every day...

And yet, we went to Dorset for a week, end of last March and it was hot and sunny every day - I had to buy a summer dress, as had packed warm clothes for cooler climate.
Posted 28 Feb 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join