I have new hair...

11 posts
14 Feb 2013
And it's gone a bit drastically short. And red.

Not quite sure about it yet, although it is the most low maintenance cut I've ever had!
Posted 14 Feb 2013
Edited by WebModerator 15 Feb 2013
mph
Photographer
mph
Looks good!
Posted 14 Feb 2013
its definitely different
Posted 14 Feb 2013
I shall take that as a compliment, Rats! Cheers MPH. I keep going to pull it out of my collar when I put my coat on and get all confused because it's not there! Haven't had really short hair in about 10 years!

Posted 14 Feb 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Looks good. You do realise you'll have to wash you neck EVERY morning now
Posted 14 Feb 2013
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Cor!

Posted 14 Feb 2013
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Suits you Jen.
Posted 15 Feb 2013
Short hair makes a woman's neck look longer. And more sensual...

You can wear your new hairstyle and be also able to fit wigs on (for different looks, if you so choose) easier too.

Very nice...

Posted 15 Feb 2013
JennyWren
I shall take that as a compliment, Rats! Cheers MPH. I keep going to pull it out of my collar when I put my coat on and get all confused because it's not there! Haven't had really short hair in about 10 years!
you had such lovely long hair before its just a bit of a shock lol but yes it looks very edgy and cool, i bet it will be great for fashion shoots
Posted 15 Feb 2013
Edited by RattusRock 15 Feb 2013
Looks great!!

I've been contemplating going that length again, my hair is currently shoulder blade length. But knowing me, I'll get it cut that short then will regret it haha.

Look forward to seeing images with your new style!! x

Posted 15 Feb 2013
diipii
Photographer
diipii
We all do...every day. Even bald men have hair.. it's just very, very fine.

Except for
http://www.thefeaturedcreature.com/2011/12/6-strange-breeds-of-hairless-cats.html

Posted 18 Feb 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join