Thank you Purestorm

Thank you Purestorm

9 posts
13 Feb 2013
garth01
Photographer
garth01
Late last year I had a message through this site from the editor of Advanced photographer, Will Chueng, he said that he had been browsing the portfolios on here looking for photographers who had studio images suitable for publication and would I be interested? long story short, I am chuffed to bits to say that I picked up the march edition today, my images are featured over several pages and to top it all off I also have the cover shot . So a big thank you to purestorm, it just goes to show that you never know who will be looking through your portfolio.
Posted 13 Feb 2013
Edited by garth01 13 Feb 2013
mg2611
Photographer
mg2611
That's cool cheeky
Posted 13 Feb 2013
Brill, well done gareth! x

Posted 13 Feb 2013
Well done x

Posted 13 Feb 2013
awesome
Posted 13 Feb 2013
alexkidd
Photographer
alexkidd
did you get paid for the images to be featured? either way i'm glad you're happy with the outcome i just hope the magazine values you as much as they should
Posted 13 Feb 2013
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
Congratulations! Well-deserved.

Posted 13 Feb 2013
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Nice article -well done. Advanced photographer is the only magazine I subscribe to. Would have been nice to see a credit to your models. Noticed that Kayleigh (Strawberry_Venom) also made the issue.
Posted 14 Feb 2013
garth01
Photographer
garth01
Thanks, yes it would have been good, I did send in all credits including make up and hair but they never used the info. I did spot Kayleigh as well.

Posted 14 Feb 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join