Brazilian Butt Lift??

Brazilian Butt Lift??

13 posts
12 Feb 2013
Hi Girls,

Just wondering of any of you have had the brazilian butt lift procedure, or macrolane injections?

I hate my bum, it's far too small/flat! I want it bigger and rounder so I'm considering this surgery but haven't actually seen or spoke to anyone that has tried it.

Would really appreciate it if anyone had any knowledge on this procedure?

Thank you

Tina
XxX

Posted 12 Feb 2013
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
From a man's view point why you don't need it, there are many women who would die for a bum like yours. From a photg's view your bum is great. When your 50+ and gravity has taken over you will be wishing you had not bothered. Save your money and enjoy life and use what was given to you naturally.

Posted 13 Feb 2013
Edited by couchpotato 12 Feb 2013
River
Model
River
couchpotato

From a man's view point why you don't need it, there are many women who would die for a bum like yours. From a photg's view your bum is great. When your 50+ and gravity has taken over you will be wishing you had not bothered. Save your money and enjoy life and use what was given to you naturally.

I agree! Why take the risk when you look beautiful as you are! As a student nurse I've heard farrrrrrr too many cosmetic procedure horror stories that would put any one off for a life time.
Posted 13 Feb 2013
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Squats.... Free and you end up with a banging arse like mine.
Posted 13 Feb 2013
Edited by BaileyK 13 Feb 2013
agree with bailey!! Squats!!!! x

Posted 13 Feb 2013
Thank you Guys!!

maybe I'll give the squats a go first then!

xxx

Posted 13 Feb 2013
TinaTaylorWilson
Hi Girls, Just wondering of any of you have had the brazilian butt lift procedure, or macrolane injections? I hate my bum, it's far too small/flat! I want it bigger and rounder so I'm considering this surgery but haven't actually seen or spoke to anyone that has tried it. Would really appreciate it if anyone had any knowledge on this procedure? Thank you Tina XxX
Ouch, I got flat pancake ass too, it used to be big and sexy but i lost weight staright from the cheecks. This op sounds way too painful, id be paranoid about sitting down for the rest of my life. Why not google bum exercises and save yaself alot of money! Dont know about whos tried but have a look at www.sofeminine.co.uk forums on the cosmetic threads may have some advice/stories :-D
Posted 19 March 2013
Edited by AndreyaW 19 March 2013
Eat and squat then repeat over and over again!
Posted 19 March 2013
GSC4X
Photographer
GSC4X
Heard too many horror stories about bum implants....I can't endorse the look, let alone the pain and inconvenience people have to go through to achieve 'that look'.
Posted 19 March 2013
barone
Photographer
barone
I've got nothing to add...I just dropped by to see what all the fuss was about....
Posted 20 March 2013
Squats, squats and more squats! My bum has gone from being pretty flat to pert, round and firm pretty quickly (around 2 months) And don't even think about using 10lb weights, I got mine by progressing from 3 sets of 10 lifting a 20lb barbell to 3 sets of 10 lifting a 100lb at my latest gym session. Not only that, but squats give you incredible thighs too
Posted 20 March 2013
magpie1
Photographer
magpie1
I saw a cosmetic surgery programme about this procedure, the subject (victim?) was an oriental lady who complained she had a very 'boyish' bottom.
The surgery looked a real 'toe curler and sitting down for several weeks after is not allowed (possible!).
Obviously there are a few options for inserting the implants, one, to minimise the appearance of scars is to essentially make the incisions in each side of ones bum crack, MY toes have just curled.
A lot can be achieved by exercise.

Posted 20 March 2013
Edited by magpie1 20 March 2013
Sdeve
Photographer
Sdeve
You are possibly the only woman in the western world who is likely to ask "Does my bum look small in this?"

Don't do it.

Posted 20 March 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join