Webcam modelling - more info?!

Webcam modelling - more info?!

31 posts
11 Feb 2013
I've just recently heard about models starting to work from home using webcams. I just wondered what exactly this entails and has anybody done/do it? I would be interested in starting this but if I had to talk dirty to clients like on babestation etc i don't think I could do it! Sophie
Posted 11 Feb 2013
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
Basically, men give you money to watch you masturbate on webcam.
Posted 11 Feb 2013
mg2611
Photographer
mg2611
You need to 'talk dirty' just to encourage your audience to part with their cash. So unless you can do that 'for free' as well as flash a fair amount of flesh then it's going to be a struggle for you.

However there are plenty of models here that do it and I'm sure a lot of them felt the same way when they started.
Posted 11 Feb 2013
Edited by mg2611 11 Feb 2013
What else did you think people would be doing on webcam?

Posted 11 Feb 2013
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
And don't forget the webcam action you perform can be captured and "saved" which of course provides an opportunity to distribute it all over the internet.

Posted 11 Feb 2013
Missie0290
What else did you think people would be doing on webcam?
Well to be honest I didn't know anything about it which is why I asked. I know on a lot of telly shows during the day you're not allowed to speak dirty so you never know!
Posted 11 Feb 2013
You do not have to talk dirty.. good one is mfc.. there are alot non nude models on there.. most of it is just tease n entertainment.. give it a go.. if you dnt like it then delete your account! good way to make easy quick money xx

Posted 11 Feb 2013
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Sophie_Babesx
I've just recently heard about models starting to work from home using webcams. I just wondered what exactly this entails and has anybody done/do it? I would be interested in starting this but if I had to talk dirty to clients like on babestation etc i don't think I could do it! Sophie
Obviously I've not done it personally...er...or even seen a webcam show...honestly! But webcaming and TV work is the main source of income for most models now, there are very few girls who can can make any real money from modelling. The beauty of webcam is its fairly anonymous in that you do it from your own premises, on your own with no real overheads and no physical contact with anyone. Its also not published, so you have a degree of anonymity if you do the naughtier shows (which inevitably nearly all girls do eventually) The idea that a webcam show will be copied and distributed over the internet is fairly spurious for a number of reasons, so thats not a particular consideration. I would say if you are going to do it, now is the time...the TV bubble is already bursting with rates of pay falling and I'm sure webcamming will go the same way in due course.
Posted 11 Feb 2013
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
IainT

The idea that a webcam show will be copied and distributed over the internet is fairly spurious for a number of reasons, so thats not a particular consideration.

Sorry, but there are a number of websites dedicated to the collating and distribution of webcam shows. It's more likely that you will be recorded than not.
Posted 11 Feb 2013
IainT
Photographer
IainT
PeterH
Sorry, but there are a number of websites dedicated to the collating and distribution of webcam shows. It's more likely that you will be recorded than not.
Really? I don,t doubt people will record webcam shows for personal use..but distribution of pirated private webcam shows originating from the UK..?
Posted 11 Feb 2013
Klouise1992
You do not have to talk dirty.. good one is mfc.. there are alot non nude models on there.. most of it is just tease n entertainment.. give it a go.. if you dnt like it then delete your account! good way to make easy quick money xx
Brilliant thanks i will definitely look into it x
Posted 11 Feb 2013
Thanks everyone for the advice I definitely have a clearer picture on it now
Posted 11 Feb 2013
mg2611
Photographer
mg2611
Sophie_Babesx

Brilliant thanks i will definitely look into it x

Just remember - if any of the 'photographers' here see you on webcam they're entitled to leave you a Purestorm reference based on your performance...

[only kidding lol]
Posted 11 Feb 2013
Edited by mg2611 11 Feb 2013
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
PeterH

Such websites may well exist but I doubt most w******s are going to bother about redistributing their camming activities.  So it is may well go on but I dont thing you can say it is that likely your will be recorded!
Posted 11 Feb 2013
I'm sure it will always be an awesome one then haha!
Posted 11 Feb 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join