Adult or none Adult

41 posts
8 Feb 2013
I recently put up a casting [on another site*] stating that it was ADULT..
The casting was for an Erotic Nude GG shoot.
Which has a sexual nature..
I have also added we do not work to open leg, this seems to have offended someone on here..

Would this be classed as an Adult shoot?

I am being asked why I have put Adult when I do not work to. Open leg..

Just a little thing I'd like to see if I'm wrong for doing?
As I did not want to be suspended for putting non adult if rules and regs state it is of a sexual, therefore adult nature??

Moderator Input
Please note that this topic concerns a casting call on another site

Posted 8 Feb 2013
Edited by WebModerator 8 Feb 2013
Andy_B
Photographer
Andy_B
Well... when you create a casting call and select the 'adult' drop down, some red text pops up that says:

"Adult means the type of pictures that appear in top shelf magazines, ie open leg, and fetish type shoots"

So I guess by that definition, your casting call isn't.

Posted 8 Feb 2013
I was just asking as I have been suspended before for putting up GG and was automatically seen as it being adult level.. So didn't want tis happening again! Thank you Andy
Posted 8 Feb 2013
Andy_B
Photographer
Andy_B
Well, if you want to be 100%, you should really ask a mod...

Posted 8 Feb 2013
Posted 8 Feb 2013
Why were they offended?
And why were you suspended? I thought only B/G adult was a no-no? (I don't do adult though so maybe i just haven't paid attention).

Posted 8 Feb 2013
I don't do adult either!

I just put it down as a just Incase, I was suspended off somewhere else for not stating the GG shoot was actually Adult when it actually wasn't!!
So was s,Italy confuzzled, simply thought was best to be on the safe side that's all..

I was just asked why I'd put Adult when I don't work to that level.. Silly really but just wanted to confirm it was safe to put this casting without stating it as an adult casting?

If that makes sense
Posted 8 Feb 2013
Edited by ForumModerator 9 Feb 2013
alice_g
Model
alice_g
How were you suspended? Only b/g is an issue. G/g is fine as far as I'm aware from my experience. And in answer to your question if your legs are closed then its non-adult
Posted 9 Feb 2013
Ohhh, TBH, If it's not open leg or explicitly sexual i wouldn't class it as adult. I'm sure Matt or one of the mods would be happy to confirm what they expect for this sort of thing though
Posted 9 Feb 2013
Thank you all!
As I stated I was suspended of another site
I wasn't sure so I was just being safe

Posted 9 Feb 2013
Edited by WebModerator 8 Feb 2013
Sounds like some twonker got a bit excited when he spotted your casting and lost his semi when he noticed you didn't work to breakfast levels.

Posted 9 Feb 2013
Chrissie_Red
Sounds like some twonker got a bit excited when he spotted your casting and lost his semi when he noticed you didn't work to breakfast levels.
Love it!! Yep and continued to be just that! Ah well..
Posted 9 Feb 2013
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
Well from your description here, I don't really have a clue what you were actually offering, so it's understandable that someone may get the wrong end of the stick, especially as you're using the term GG, which historically has always meant some form of lesbianism. (I know it's cool on these sites to redefine words to trick people, but it just causes the sort of confusion being experienced)

Why not just state what you're offering in grown-up words, th everyone knows and doesn't have to wrongly decipher the code.
Posted 9 Feb 2013
M1KE
Photographer
M1KE
If your casting was for an Erotic Nude GG shoot I’d have said non adult for sure.  Imagine if every casting of a sexual nature went down as adult then there’s going to be a lot of wasted emails flying around these sites.  Fetish is an even greyer area when some consider donning a latex catsuit warrants the box ticking.

It sounds to me that your casting text was clear that it was not open leg work on offer and you’ve had an email or two from the characters Chrissie has described which sucks. 

Even if folks do feel a bit annoyed that their time has been wasted or perhaps it’s all a sly marketing ploy there no reason to fire off angry messages about it.  Is there?
Posted 9 Feb 2013
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
M1KE

Fetish is an even greyer area when some consider donning a latex catsuit warrants the box ticking.

It's not a grey area at least on Purestorm — the rules state you have to tick "Adult" for a fetish casting.

(Apologies to PS if this has changed. This is the practice I've been following when placing castings for fetish shoots.)
Posted 9 Feb 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join