Pregnancy Belly Bars

Pregnancy Belly Bars

10 posts
23 Jan 2013
I need a pregnancy belly bar asap mine is too small with my bump stretching, does anyone know where to buy them?

Posted 23 Jan 2013
Amazon have some, just type "pregnancy belly bar" into google and its the first hit that comes up
x

Posted 23 Jan 2013
Great thanks
Posted 23 Jan 2013
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Well you learn something every day, that site really was an eye opener for me. Cath couldn't you just use a nut and bolt from Halfords
Posted 23 Jan 2013
Try ebay. Tbh my sis in law used a preg bar n it killed the piercing as it made it sag afterwards with the weight of a normal bar. My friend took her piercing out n got it redone after n hers is fine.

Posted 23 Jan 2013
gerryquiff
Well you learn something every day, that site really was an eye opener for me. Cath couldn't you just use a nut and bolt from Halfords
No that would cause an infection and hurt.
Posted 23 Jan 2013
CarlaMack
Try ebay. Tbh my sis in law used a preg bar n it killed the piercing as it made it sag afterwards with the weight of a normal bar. My friend took her piercing out n got it redone after n hers is fine.
I dont want it re pierced it hurt the first time round.d and was a pain. Is there none in the high street's, im not a massive fan buying stuff online.
Posted 23 Jan 2013
_Maz_
Model
_Maz_
cathfazaxxx

I dont want it re pierced it hurt the first time round.d and was a pain. Is there none in the high street's, im not a massive fan buying stuff online.

You could try a piercing/tattoo shop - they might have some. Can always try alternative clothing stores if you have them, as they usually stock a wide variety of piercing jewellery. 

FWIW, I buy most of my piercing jewellery from BodyJewelleryShop - have never had an issue with them.
Posted 23 Jan 2013
diipii
Photographer
diipii
gerryquiff
Spot on. This thread really made me laugh.
Posted 26 Jan 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join