I've made it!!!!

16 posts
3 Jan 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
I've just had an e-mail from some bloke wanting me to help get erotic photos of his wife - YES!!!!

Posted 3 Jan 2013
maxina
Model
maxina
Cool Steve,can you explain a little bit more?
Posted 3 Jan 2013
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
maxina

Cool Steve,can you explain a little bit more?

Apparently a lot of glamour photographers get requests from random blokes asking how to get their wives naked in front of a camera.  It's a bizare thing that's been mentioned a few times on these forums and so I now feel like I'm part of the club.

I can only guess they must think that glamour photographers have unfathomable powers of seduction/persuasion and want some tips on how to get women (in general) to get naked for them - seriously though, I'm probably the last person they should ask.
Posted 3 Jan 2013
chrisburns
Photographer
chrisburns
lol did you tell them the secret is usually involving a wedge of cash to help relieve the ladies of their knickers.? With wives maybe offering to do the dishes or doing the ironing for a week might also work.
Posted 3 Jan 2013
LaurenceJPower
Photographer
LaurenceJPower
I had a similar experience some years ago. A friend told me of one of his work colleagues who wanted help setting up lights. I said I'd teach him some stuff and we met up at his house to discuss how much he knew and what kind of work he wanted to do. His wife sat next to me on the sofa and after a few minutes he brought out an album containing a lot of nude and semi nude images of a female. I started lokking then realised that the female in question was sitting next to me. I confess that I did not feel exactly comfortable. The shoot never happened as we could not find a studio locally when we were both free.

Posted 3 Jan 2013
mgphotomedia
Photographer
mgphotomedia
I've shot the non-model wives of a couple of photographers from this site arty nudee style - at the photographers' request. However I also came close to being thumped - really! - by another photographer from this site when he felt his non-model partner was showing too much interest in my port and started to ask about a shoot during one of the Purestorm meet-and-greets in London!

Posted 4 Jan 2013
Edited by mgphotomedia 3 Jan 2013
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
I was 'ordered' to draw the eighteen year old secretary of one of my collectors (nude of course) a few years back when I was in London. Kinda awkward as just the week before I'd drawn his wife (nude). Oh the humanity.

Posted 4 Jan 2013
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
Well done - you may wear your fluffer badge with pride now.
Posted 4 Jan 2013
BOBREEVES
Photographer
BOBREEVES
I was asked a few years ago, well in the 80's, to photograph a friends wife in the nude..

I said Ok ... not a problem...but I must keep my socks on ...so I have somewere to keep my light meter....

:0)

Posted 4 Jan 2013
Spike
Photographer
Spike
Back in the early 90's I got a call from a saleswoman at Allied Crowbar(Dunbar), I never bought any insurance but did finish up shooting her nude plus an order for a couple of 6ft x 4ft poster prints for her husbands birthday present,the husband was so impressed I also ended up doing all the advertising work for his companies. You never know where things might lead.
Posted 4 Jan 2013
Posted 4 Jan 2013
RedChecker

I've just had an e-mail from some bloke wanting me to help get erotic photos of his wife - YES!!!!

LOL
Posted 5 Jan 2013
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
RedChecker
While the husband sit at the corner of the room in a gimp mask wacking off
Posted 5 Jan 2013
Jas
Photographer
Jas
...look forward to seeing the results when you publish them on your page! (Oh and the review you receive)

Posted 24 Jan 2013
paulford
Photographer
paulford
Photographed a work mates wife a couple of years ago nude pregnancy shots.

Posted 24 Jan 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join