Perfume recommendations please

Perfume recommendations please

23 posts
13 Dec 2012
stimpy
Photographer
stimpy
Well I'm now being hassled by the wifey been given the long list of Christmas presents required she seems to think time is running out and I'm leaving it a bit too late ,on the list is perfume but nothing specific so thought I'd nip into boots at dinner get a bottle a few other bits and pieces and job done, but no such luck I've come out more confused than when I went in so help please would you lovely lot please make some suggestions and recommendation's for a perfume that is quite subtle ,she doesn't like strong or overpowering perfumes ,this is the list of testers I ended up with

Gucci premiere
Daisy
Diamonds
J'adore

Banks for any help/suggestions

Posted 13 Dec 2012
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
Flowerbomb. A winter fragrance.

Posted 13 Dec 2012
diipii
Photographer
diipii
L'Air du Temps.

Posted 13 Dec 2012
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
+1 Rupert, Flowerbomb is a really nice fragrance.

Posted 13 Dec 2012
My all time faves are Lancome' Hypnose which is quite a powerful scent so probably not a good suggestion, and Miss Cherie Dior which is less intense but still nice. My mum has one by Versace which is quite larvely, I can't for the life of me remember which one it is though.
Posted 13 Dec 2012
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
Look this will depend on what you want to spend, but Wileda does a lovely citrus deoderant for only just over a fiver. Light, subtle, as good as stuff 10x the price.

Posted 13 Dec 2012
Hugo Deep Red is my favourite.

Posted 13 Dec 2012
TravellingToast
Photographer
TravellingToast
Tom Ford - Black Orchid. It's subtle and sophisticated. Smells nice when it goes on but smells amazing an hour later when it reacts with the skin

Posted 14 Dec 2012
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
Prada Tendre, the pink one.

Posted 14 Dec 2012
What sort of smells does she usually wear?

This might be a handy website -

http://beauty.about.com/od/fragranc1/a/different-types-of-perfume.htm

Posted 14 Dec 2012
jaejay
Photographer
jaejay
Georgio Beverly Hills

Chanell 19

Posted 14 Dec 2012
Edited by jaejay 14 Dec 2012
stimpy
Photographer
stimpy
Chrissie_Red
What sort of smells does she usually wear? This might be a handy website - http://beauty.about.com/od/fragranc1/a/different-types-of-perfume.htm
Excellent guide thanks, thanks for all the suggestions looks like with a list as long as my arm and a few subtle hints dropped I'll be out shopping this week ,
Posted 16 Dec 2012
gaza
Photographer
gaza
Get her some Chanel Allure, wonderful and cant go wrong they also do a luxury body cream not cheap but my wife swears by it.

Posted 16 Dec 2012
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Estee Lauder Private Collection
Posted 16 Dec 2012
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
Never, ever buy a women scent............

Posted 16 Dec 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join