men's skin care and face masks

men's skin care and face masks

11 posts
30 Nov 2012
never tryed any face mask before, just spirit for skin care and cleaning. these masks sounds looking good, but there are so many different types and Im really lost.. any advice please thank you
Posted 30 Nov 2012
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
I really like Montagne Jeunesse face stuff, I've used a number of their masks and scrubs several times, not for a continual cleansing routine but for random treats; it's refreshing and makes your skin feel nice. Choose the one that's best for your skin type, for example that eye rescue one is best for if you suffer dark circles under the eyes. If you're looking for a quick refreshing scrub-up, the other one would be better. If you have oily skin, dry skin, combination skin, spot-prone skin or whatever, there'll almost certainly be a face wash suitable for you. You could even pop into Superdrug or Boots and ask an assistant for a recommendation.

Posted 30 Nov 2012
i like makeing my own mashed up banana, and muslie, or mashed advacado great for refreshing any kinda skin texture
Posted 30 Nov 2012
Lush's fresh masks, or mask of magnanimity (May have that last word wrong). My other half has suddenly developed loads of black heads and clogged poores and he used some of that earlier and it really freshed his skin up.

Posted 30 Nov 2012
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/288/Mask-of-Magnaminty-Face-Mask-125g here you go

Posted 30 Nov 2012
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Met_Art_Boy

never tryed any face mask before, just spirit for skin care and cleaning. these masks sounds looking good, but there are so many different types and Im really lost.. any advice please thank you

Think!

Posted 1 Dec 2012
Go and get a professional facial and skin analysis done first, then your therapist will be able to recommend what sort of products you need to be using to get the best out of your skin.

You could use the best products out there but if they don't suit your skin type, they won't work one bit.

Posted 1 Dec 2012
photofrank
Photographer
photofrank
AbiHillModel

Go and get a professional facial and skin analysis done first, then your therapist will be able to recommend what sort of products you need to be using to get the best out of your skin. You could use the best products out there but if they don't suit your skin type, they won't work one bit.

WHAT????

Posted 1 Dec 2012
photofrank
WHAT????
*rolls eyes* I'm pretty sure it was obvious precisely what sort of facial I was referring to.
Posted 3 Dec 2012
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
AbiHillModel
Go and get a professional facial and skin analysis done first, then your therapist will be able to recommend what sort of products you need to be using to get the best out of your skin. You could use the best products out there but if they don't suit your skin type, they won't work one bit.
+1 A few years back I saw a dermatologist in France who recommended a face moisturizer for my skin type, made a big difference.
Posted 7 Dec 2012
AbiHillModel
Go and get a professional facial and skin first, then your therapist will be able to recommend what sort of products you need to be using to get the best out of your skin. You could use the best products out there but if they don't suit your skin type, they won't work one bit.
that sounds good, but where Can I get a skin analysis done? thanks
Posted 8 Dec 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join