Trolls?

35 posts
25 Nov 2012
So, I'm relatively new to this forum, But i regularly post on a parenting forum and we sometimes get random trolls.
Do we get them here?
Random question i know, But we had one a few days ago on my parenting one and it made me wonder if you get them on websites that don't have an open door policy?
(I know i'm weird and think about daft things).

Posted 25 Nov 2012
Edited by Missie0290 25 Nov 2012
matt
Photographer
matt
Sadly we do get them here as well. I think every forum has them at some point

Posted 25 Nov 2012
Edited by WebModerator 25 Nov 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Missie0290

So, I'm relatively new to this forum, But i regularly post on a parenting forum and we sometimes get random trolls. Do we get them here? Random question i know, But we had one a few days ago on my parenting one and it made me wonder if you get them on websites that don't have an open door policy? (I know i'm weird and think about daft things).

Be proud of your weirdness. 
Posted 25 Nov 2012
OffKeyPhotography
Photographer
OffKeyPhotography
may i be so dumb and ask, what is a troll?
Posted 25 Nov 2012
Purestorm
Photographer
Purestorm
OffKeyPhotography

what is a troll?

Troll (internet)

Posted 25 Nov 2012
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
You can't have a forum, without trolls, fact of internet life. One of the non-photo forums I'm on has a moderator / user ratio of 50/50 (i kid you not) and there's still a couple of trolls there.

Posted 25 Nov 2012
Social - We have a fair few, Not that many though! I admin a couple of boards related to deafness and premature birth (One of my children is deaf, Both were premature) and we've never had a troll there (Well, If we have they are obviously failing at trolling lol!) But they are small groups and not something you're going to come across unless specifically searching. But the opinions board gets some crackers - One woman last week was lots of fun. She provided entertainment all night.

Posted 25 Nov 2012
Hi.

Posted 25 Nov 2012
beauvoir
Hi.
Umm, Hi to you too
Posted 25 Nov 2012
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
beauvoir

Hi.

You're not a troll, you're a spammer. wink
Posted 26 Nov 2012
OffKeyPhotography
may i be so dumb and ask, what is a troll?
Don't they hide under bridges and eat goats
Posted 27 Nov 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
I want to become a Troll hunter,hate them
Posted 27 Nov 2012
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
purestorm seems to have more than any other site ive ever been on though now the hard arses arent here to keep the idiots in line

Posted 27 Nov 2012
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
I like goats in curry

Posted 27 Nov 2012
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Iconic

purestorm seems to have more than any other site ive ever been on though now the hard arses arent here to keep the idiots in line

The old BBC F1 site had the most red and green ink and capital letters I've ever seen.

Posted 4 Dec 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join