Tf shoot in July still no pics

Tf shoot in July still no pics

14 posts
12 Nov 2012
I did a TF shoot back in July with a well known photographer on here. He sent me the link to chose the pics i'd like edited however after texting, facebooking & tweeting asking for the edited pics I still haven't received them or even a reply.

Can anyone suggest what I can do?

Posted 12 Nov 2012
raven60
Photographer
raven60
Hi Carly,

You seem to have done enough, apart from naming the Photographer. The Photographer is not doing the idea of a TFP shoot any good at all by this.
Only making models completly turn down the idea of a TFP shoot. Only do paid work. Which i know most good models like yourself only normally do.
I can only suggest, try to call leave a message etc with a deadline. That you will name him on here! Best to check with Purestorm first if you can do this.

Then move on Carly, down to expericence sadly.

Wish you luck
Allan x

Posted 12 Nov 2012
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Unfortunately this does seem to happen a fair bit. I've certainly had it happen to me, and it's bloody annoying. Please leave appropriate feedback on the person's Purestorm profile.

Posted 12 Nov 2012
drrnsctt
Photographer
drrnsctt
It sounds like you have done everything you should have

It's horrible this happens as it ruins trust for all of us - I hope you get your pictures

Darren

Posted 12 Nov 2012
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Leave a negative feedback and move on.

Posted 12 Nov 2012
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Amber6

Please leave appropriate feedback on the person's Purestorm profile.

^ THIS!!!
Posted 12 Nov 2012
princess_carly

Can anyone suggest what I can do?

If the shoot was organised through Purestorm send the photographer a PM asking for the images.
If the PM is ignored or you do not get a reasonable explanation use the Contact us link to seek help.
Note that Moderators will probably not be able to help if this was organised elsewhere
but if the other site has a Moderator / Abuse Team they may be able to assist.

Note: Members may only leave Purestorm feedback for shoots organised through Purestorm.

G14 ~§~ The Feedback System ~§~
Posted 12 Nov 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 12 Nov 2012
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Hi Carly.

Has he been on this site recently and, if not, do you know anyone who's shot with him recently? If the answer's 'No' then maybe he's had a major issue in his life which he's busy dealing with. If, however, he's still active and refuses to give a reason why he's not responding to your requests then I'd warn him that unless he responds within 7 days you'll post negative feedback.

Hope you get it sorted lovey xx

Posted 12 Nov 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
The world is full of chancers...bad mouth him on the internet, in the same way you would do about receiving bad service from your mobile phone provider or a dodgy burger from a fast food chain & move on....
Posted 12 Nov 2012
ClaireShipman
Make Up Artist
ClaireShipma..
Invoice him for your time, suggesting you forfilled your half of the agreement by giving your time in return for no images so you now require payment.

He wont pay but will probably just send the images.
Posted 12 Nov 2012
Edited by ClaireShipman 12 Nov 2012
Hotfrog
Photographer
Hotfrog
ClaireShipman

Invoice him for your time, suggesting you forfilled your half of the agreement by giving your time in return for no images so you now require payment.

He wont pay but will probably just send the images.

I must agree with Claire - The photographer owes you the images  (jpegs or prints) and either he send them or else he should pay for your time.
Posted 12 Nov 2012
TMG
Photographer
TMG
princess_carly

I did a TF shoot back in July with a well known photographer on here. He sent me the link to chose the pics i'd like edited however after texting, facebooking & tweeting asking for the edited pics I still haven't received them or even a reply. Can anyone suggest what I can do?

Write saying that even if the images are not up to much you still want them, but are happy not to credit the photographer if that is what he wants. 

Posted 13 Nov 2012
misha25
Model
misha25
I did a tfcd shoot 18 months ago and never got any images back,and then he asked me to do a second shoot with him. I told him no in a polite manner!! I would try and get money out of him if I was you,or leave negative feedback. Good luck to you
Posted 13 Nov 2012
simpleharmonicmotion
Photographer
simpleharmon..
You told him no in a POLITE manner!!? I would told him no in a not so polite manner and may be more!!
Posted 13 Nov 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join