1st Bump shoot tomorrow EEEEK!

1st Bump shoot tomorrow EEEEK!

9 posts
9 Nov 2012
I am so excited....

I have missed modelling so much and cannot wait to add some bump shots to my port  
Posted 9 Nov 2012
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
It's a shame you are a distance away from London, as I would have loved to have done another Pregnancy shoot, as I need to improve on the Pregnancy shoot I have done previously.

Posted 9 Nov 2012
BOBREEVES
Photographer
BOBREEVES
You enjoy it !!........ Just keep off the swinging ropes !!! Bob R.

Posted 10 Nov 2012
kt101
Photographer
kt101
For gawd sake don't let them tie you up.
Don't want to hurt baby now do we.

Have fun.

Posted 10 Nov 2012
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
How did it go?

Posted 11 Nov 2012
Haha Bob the funny thing is i was actually pregnant at that time (about 4weeks) but i obviously didn't know! made an awesome shot tho I was very careful Kevin. I did the typical bump shots Phil it went awesome thank you! I am only 24weeks so the bump is not overly "big" but i should get the shots back soon so you can see for yourself.... x
Posted 13 Nov 2012
Have fun! It's an amazing thing to be able to shoot, and if your emotions/hormones are as easily changed as mine were at 24 weeks you'll find yourself crying with joy at the finished product!!! I have my very last maternity shoots coming up soon, it's been amazing to be able to shoot things like this and in all honesty I can tell you it hurts your back but it feels incredible and the photos will be stunning! Can't wait to see yours, good luck. Kayz P.S. Try not to strain your back, I know I nearly put mine out because I had a relatively small bump... so please please please do not hurt yourself o.O EDIT:- I just saw that you've already had the shoot. I hope it went well, that you got the shots you wanted and that you didn't pull your back lol. The images will be fantastic
Posted 17 Nov 2012
Edited by KayzModeling 17 Nov 2012
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
disturbed_alt

Phil it went awesome thank you! I am only 24weeks so the bump is not overly "big" but i should get the shots back soon so you can see for yourself.... x

It's great that the shoot went well and I will look forward to seeing the pictures.

Take care and Best wishes with it all.
Posted 17 Nov 2012
thebigyin
Photographer
thebigyin
Hi there,

I'm so pleased things are going well with your pregnancy, would love to see the pictures on your portfolio.

Take it easy,

Alister

Posted 18 Nov 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join