Question for MUA's

Question for MUA's

6 posts
9 Nov 2012
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
Jaws

Company Xmas do is coming up. With Bond in the air, this year's theme is just that. Most will come as 007 himself as our do's are black tie anyway, however since I've got the natural looks for it I'd go as the henchman Jaws. Making the gnashers out of gumshields and tin foil but what about the lump on his forehead? Can any MUA's out there suggest an easy way of getting that look? (Other than commenting to my girlfriend her bum looks big in her dress).

G
Posted 9 Nov 2012
Edited by Bexlian 9 Nov 2012
erm Im afraid not, I've really thought about this and it would take latex, a hell of a lot of skill in blending,and some real special effects skills to create the bump!xx

Posted 13 Nov 2012
mgphotomedia
Photographer
mgphotomedia
Saline solution injected beneath the skin. Google 'bagel head' and you'll get the idea.

Posted 13 Nov 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Stick pile of corn plasters on your head, and blend in with foundation

Posted 13 Nov 2012
Edited by gerryquiff 13 Nov 2012
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
mgphotomedia

Saline solution injected beneath the skin. Google 'bagel head' and you'll get the idea.

Lovely look, maybe in the follow up to Skyfall one of the henchmen could be Bagel Man.
Posted 14 Nov 2012
Bexlian
Photographer
Bexlian
Went to a theater make up store in Covent Garden and talked about it with them. They recommended some skin type glue with some wax which spreads and feathers out to blend into the skin. Then might be able to cover up with foundation. Will try and see. While there I notice this on the shelf.

http://www.mymakeupunited.com/c-e-a-a/aeoe-ae-c-a-1/kryolan-artificial-sperm-effect-500ml.html?___store=default&___from_store=chinesetraditionalstore

Is it really for....

Posted 14 Nov 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join