Model Work And Another Great Success :)

Model Work And Another Great Success :)

13 posts
5 Nov 2012
Firstly my great success is Passing my driving  test I passed a week today, which is going to help me out rather alot with modeling and life itself Etc which i am very proud of passing

What i have been up to recently with Modeling Work ... I have just worked with Playboy again for there new Channel Rebrand, which was reallly fun and got to meet and work with some loverly models

*Magazine work - I am currently published  in Fiesta Magazine this week, so looking forward to adding it to my collection
*Ipad App - I did a shoot this year to be covergirl on the ipad app,  i assume its published but not too sure when ..
*Calender Work - I have also done some calender work this year for The Offcial Garage Calender 2013
*Website Work - Few websites i have been on recently which are .. www.twistys.com and www.secretetease.com

Thats about it for now,
thanks for reading

Brook
xxx
Posted 5 Nov 2012
bamfordphotography
Photographer
bamfordphotography
Posted 5 Nov 2012
Posted 5 Nov 2012
Congratulations on all of your many successes!
May you continue to go from strength to strength.
cheeky
Posted 5 Nov 2012
kirkschwarz
Photographer
kirkschwarz
BROOKY!!!!!!

Well done you lil' ripper!

Posted 5 Nov 2012
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
Congratulations Miss Brook
Posted 5 Nov 2012
Congrats!
Posted 5 Nov 2012
Mchafs
Photographer
Mchafs
Job well done.
Posted 6 Nov 2012
ron
Photographer
ron
Posted 6 Nov 2012
thankyou everyone xx
Posted 6 Nov 2012
beaverray
Photographer
beaverray
Well done Brook on passing the driving test! Have worked with Brook a number of times now across all the genres from fashion to nude and not only is she at the top of her game when it comes to modelling, she is a genuinely nice person with it so am glad to see her doing so well in both her personal life and professional life working for companies such as Twisty's and Playboy. If anyone reading this has thought about working with her but not done so yet, trust me, and her numerous positive recommendations and book her
Posted 7 Nov 2012
congratulations on the work and the driving test

Posted 8 Nov 2012
LEGENDACB
Photographer
LEGENDACB
Uve done reli well brook n im honoured 2 have u in calendar xxx
Posted 8 Nov 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join