Makeup courses . HELP ME GIRLS :-)

Makeup courses . HELP ME GIRLS :-)

3 posts
5 Nov 2012
Hey guys i really want to do a makeup course so that I am qualified as an MUA along with working as a model . Could someone give me some ideas on the best places to get trained? I am based in Northamptonshire.

KJ xx

Posted 5 Nov 2012
capturingmemories
Photographer
capturingmemories
im a photographer and have always been into training myself (im quite interested in make up too)... ive been watching how to do various make up techniques on you tube.. done some great smokey eyes on the missus and face painting on my girls so far.. wont get me a qualification but will get me some great bits in my portfolio then its always easy to sell yourself and abilities from there.

Posted 12 Jan 2013
Whilst the above poster has a point about youtube tutorials being a great way to top up your skills, make up for camera and studio lights is quite a different matter. It would help if you could tell us a bit more about the course you want to do; 3 years? 1 year? 6 months? 1 month? A week? A day? Full time? Part time? What kind of qualification do you want? How much do you want to pay? What kind of make up- basic, fashion, theatre, special FX? Hopefully this will help someone to give you the course you're looking for.
Posted 13 Jan 2013
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join