the world in ruin......

the world in ruin......

12 posts
3 Nov 2012
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
the world in ruin. are we being run by paedophiles and satanists ?

http://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/when-the-rothschilds-dial-911/

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/child-abuse-mainmenu-74/74874-jimmy-savile--doorway-to-the-cesspit
Posted 3 Nov 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 3 Nov 2012
seanb
Photographer
seanb
Posted 3 Nov 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 3 Nov 2012
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
seanb

Betteridge's law of headlines...

.........says it all.
Posted 3 Nov 2012
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
I think its more likely that the world has always been a sick place - its just we didn't know about it. The proliferation of technology, plus changes in society, and media means that things are exposed more often these days. Imagine how many little boys and girls were kept as sex slaves in Dickensian era cellars. No one would have missed them. Imagine how many people were raped and murdered and their cases never even known about. If you go back further, to the Middle Ages for example, people were abused on massive scales and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Humanity has always been like this, we just like to think it hasn't.

Posted 4 Nov 2012
CSD_Images
Photographer
CSD_Images
We like to think of ourselves as civilised, but in reality we're only about 24-48 hours from anarchy and barbarism. Soon as you yank the under-pinnings of 'modern' society people will revert back to survival of the fittest. It's hard wired into the human brain.

It's as Artistoli says we now have so much information at our fingertips that it makes both easier and harder to catch those that do us harm. Spend ten minutes on a Dark Net and you'll really learn what depravity is uncensored...

In many cases it's now a game for a power grab under the pretence "It's for the Children" we sign away more of our freedom and privacy without a qualm. Never in history have we lived in such a information rich society and yet remain so ignorant.

Posted 4 Nov 2012
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
CSD_Images

We like to think of ourselves as civilised, but in reality we're only about 24-48 hours from anarchy and barbarism. Soon as you yank the under-pinnings of 'modern' society people will revert back to survival of the fittest. It's hard wired into the human brain.

"Now I've got the conch". 
Posted 4 Nov 2012
alexcrawford
Photographer
alexcrawford
yup my view is its not the first visit to humanity that we have made. too much hard evidence about belying previous cultures, which probably ended due to geological or human/other catastrophe. what with the satanist Jersey links, satanist royal families and the planning of world wars to engineer the owo, i am becoming more aware of the forces at play and they arent all light and good. ....nothing different to what we see as ordinary daily life i guess, but after 2years iff low key research i am sure we arent alone as a race on the planet and we are under the influence of powefully negative and evil beings who care little about others welfare. my friends think ive swallowed one too many g+t's but i am not for turning one yardstick ive been using is the state of the american economy which i believe has been engineered to crash. this has been ongoing for generations such are the time periods we are working to. has anyone heard how to boil a live frog? ...by increasing the temp. of the water slowly it will happily sit in water that gets hotter without attempting to leap out. can you see the simile? it really doesnt matter who wins the american vote. the result to us all will be the same for the president is not in charge of anything but the galley of ship. now who is at the helm and the throttles is a very interesting question...
Posted 4 Nov 2012
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
This could be the begining of the end. The world is going to end on the 21st December according to all the Mian calendars and reports. So why bother........

If it don't end then one thing has me wondering. There has been a lot of natural disasters of late, Storms, earthquakes, floods etc etc alot more than most years, what is happing in the world?
Posted 5 Nov 2012
Edited by couchpotato 4 Nov 2012
digimarx
Photographer
digimarx
alexcrawford
the world in ruin. are we being run by paedophiles and satanists ? http://deanhenderson.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/when-the-rothschilds-dial-911/ http://www.davidicke.com/articles/child-abuse-mainmenu-74/74874-jimmy-savile--doorway-to-the-cesspit
David Icke said this even though there is a religion called Christianity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyrHZCksDM And asking if the world is ruled by paedophiles and satanists is a little bit scaremongering
Posted 5 Nov 2012
Edited by digimarx 5 Nov 2012
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
I'm never quite sure how to take David Icke. I've listened to a few interviews with him and some of the things he says seem quite logical, but then he goes and says something totally loopy. Mind you, though I can't say I really buy into all the far-out conspiracy theories floating around, I have read a lot of history and I'm currently reading a lot about complexity theory and that have made me alter my perspective on the world. I now think that, regardless of all the prophecies floating around, it is just shocking to me that our present society has managed to prop up this fraudulent economic and political system for as long as it has without it crashing to oblivion.

If you really want to be freaked out forget David Icke and just delve into the details of fractional reserve banking and the mechanisms that actually give life to things like the stock market and their derivative systems. You will soon find that it all requires exponential growth to continue; and anyone with half a brain realises that exponential growth is simply impossible to sustain on a rock in space with finite resources.

Whatever the conspiracy theorists dream up, a large percentage of them will turn out to be right with regards to the final outcome; chaos. We have built up a system that seems so solid and safe, yet it is just a facade. We, as photographers, artists and models should know better than most that things aren't always as healthy and good-looking as they appear on the final, edited depictions.
Posted 5 Nov 2012
Edited by artistoli 5 Nov 2012
1919_Images
Photographer
1919_Images
In 2006 posts appeared on a Leeds based football lads forum I read occasionally claiming Saville was heavily involved in peadophile activities and also the recruitment of young children for senior politicians/celebrities/police and members of our royal family, the poster went on to say he was also implicated in the murder of children at a care home( this was 2 years before the Jersey Care Home scandal came to light),the posts were mainly laughed off at the time but nearly everything the poster said appears to be true some 6 years later, the poster has now re-apperared on the same forum claiming there will be a massive cover up from what he describes as the 'brotherhood' with Saville and the usual suspects like Glitter taking the blame and warns of dire consequences for anyone who speaks out.

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/local-news/threats-warning-for-west-bromwich-mp-285997

Its all a bit worrying really isnt it.

Posted 5 Nov 2012
couchpotato
Photographer
couchpotato
Saville, Glitter and now Freddy Star, I am glad I moved to NZ, here they only beat there children and admit it.

I have a feeling that there will be a cover up, because there are some people in high places that know what has gone on and will protect themselves at all costs. what's to say the Police that are investigating it are not in the know? As for David Icke It's lucky people think he's a nutter as there would be law suits flying everywhere OR is he right and thats why he is not sued?????
Posted 5 Nov 2012
Edited by couchpotato 5 Nov 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join