MODELS - Post your Polaroids!

MODELS - Post your Polaroids!

25 posts
31 Oct 2012
Ok, so there's a lot of talk of models needing good clear headshots, body shots etc in polaroid/snapshot form - the bare canvas, so to speak. So let's post em! I'm in need of new body shots (since I ditched the dark eyebrow tinting and lost an inch or two) but i'll put a one from earlier this year on. The rules - no makeup (eyelash/eyebrow tints are fine but no falsies, and fake tan to a minimum), no post production
Posted 31 Oct 2012
Well it's hardly a professional snapshot designed to get me work - as a hobbiest I don't really have any - but this is me, devoid of any makeup. Clearly my son is much more photogenic than me. And, again, hardly professional - in fact taken before modelling even crossed my mind, was just pleased with my new bikini (and being secretly smug about my post baby figure).
Posted 2 Nov 2012
Edited by JennyWren 2 Nov 2012
Argh - HUUUGGGEEEEEE pictures! Sorry people!

Posted 2 Nov 2012
TMG
Photographer
TMG

This is supposed to be a polaroid type shot - ie, no editing, just raw file converted to jpeg. But looking at it, maybe it should either be square on or pure profile, and minus earings (?).

and maybe not cut off at the top.

Posted 2 Nov 2012
Edited by TMG 2 Nov 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
TMG
This is supposed to be a polaroid type shot - ie, no editing, just raw file converted to jpeg.  
You're a good looking boy Tim
Posted 2 Nov 2012
TMG
Photographer
TMG
mph

You're a good looking boy Tim

Yes. Yes, I suppose I am. Never really thought about it to be honest, but now you mention it...

Posted 2 Nov 2012
Posted 2 Nov 2012
Did you mean actual polaroids or just snapshots which are unedited?

Posted 2 Nov 2012

from back when i still wore my nose ring
Posted 3 Nov 2012
Edited by rattusratus 3 Nov 2012
alanwilson
Photographer
alanwilson
AbiHillModel
You have an extremely symmetrical face, the understanding of true beauty apparently lies in symmetry. You look great and have a wonderful confidence.
Posted 3 Nov 2012
I really ought to take a plain head shot etc. This is the only picture i have with no make up or anything. Excuse the horse. I also dont have pink hair anymore (This was during the summer this year)
Posted 26 Nov 2012
#/#w-media:/watch/natalieamanda/3669126/stockings-and-suspenders-xxxxxxxxxx-6" class="fmImage" alt="" /> i think this has worked lol x
Posted 26 Nov 2012
Cody
Model
Cody
I have a black and white shot in my lingerie section
Posted 26 Nov 2012
Ive just uploaded this to my profile, will also help photographers to recognise me when they come to meet me, as I usually turn up bare faced
Posted 27 Nov 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
Neonpink

Ive just uploaded this to my profile, will also help photographers to recognise me when they come to meet me, as I usually turn up bare faced

........and in a bra? wink

Posted 27 Nov 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join