Nottingham Social (Nov 2012)

Nottingham Social (Nov 2012)

62 posts
30 Oct 2012
Looking to set up a Nottingham Social meet for Photographers, Models, MUA and Studio Owners to get together and do a bit of networking probably sometime middle of November.

It's been ages since we organised one of these but they have always had a good response.

Post here if your interested in this and I will look at options for a venue.

Mike Naylor
Full Circle Studio

Posted 30 Oct 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Full_Circle_Studio

It's been ages since we organised one of these ....

And if I remember right, some silly sod left a package at the tram terminus next to the rail station and shut half the city's transport links down when I was trying to stagger home!

Put me down as a maybe? ... just so long as the venue is a real ale pub and not that poncey over-priced cocktail bar with sticky settees and subdued lighting which we somehow ended up in at the end of the day last time along with a gaggle of gigglers who had been necking white wine by the bottle.

It has to be a maybe? until I can check my driver's kitchen rota to see if she is available that night.
Bob
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Bob
And if I remember right, some silly sod left a package at the tram terminus next to the rail station and shut half the city's transport links down when I was trying to stagger home!
Lol it wasn't me honest, could have been Carl with his camera bag!!!!
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Full_Circle_Studio

could have been Carl with his camera bag!!!!

That wasn't a camera bag ... it was a ruddy pannier for a pack mule!
Bob
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Bloody hell Bob looks like it's just us!!!

Posted 31 Oct 2012
i smell a party coming on ...if you can cope with me bunking at yours for the night...am sure claire wont mind having a drinking partner for the nyt
Posted 31 Oct 2012
MichelleHush
i smell a party coming on ...if you can cope with me bunking at yours for the night...am sure claire wont mind having a drinking partner for the nyt
I'm sure I can clear a space in the shed for you me duck
Posted 31 Oct 2012
ahhhh sound im used to sleeping in the bins this will be a nice upgrade

Posted 31 Oct 2012
lol so does that mean I cooling breakfast?

Posted 31 Oct 2012
ClaireShipman
Make Up Artist
ClaireShipman
MichelleHush

Im not sure I can keep up with you, but I'll give it a good go

Michelle will have more Vodka for breakfast!
Posted 31 Oct 2012
Edited by ClaireShipman 31 Oct 2012
yep youre cooking not cooling you div lol, and yep if you could fry the eggs in vodka that will give me a nice kick start to the day, and claire you are a beer monster you know you can keep up lol

Posted 31 Oct 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
MichelleHush

claire you are a beer monster you know you can keep up

Keep up??? In the drinking stakes Claire's usually several furlongs ahead of the pack as the advance guard.
Bob
Posted 1 Nov 2012
Michaelangelo
Photographer
Michaelangelo
I’d be interested if gate-crashes are allowed
Posted 1 Nov 2012
Michaelangelo
I’d be interested if gate-crashes are allowed
Everyone is welcome on a Nottingham gathering, we even import models from yorkshire lol I may even forgive you for hating studios!
Posted 1 Nov 2012
Edited by Full_Circle_Studio 1 Nov 2012
ClaireShipman
Make Up Artist
ClaireShipman
Ok so far we have: Full_circle_studio Bob MichelleHush ClaireShipman MichaelAngelo Anybody else in Nottingham? Come on we're a nice bunch
Posted 1 Nov 2012
Edited by ClaireShipman 1 Nov 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join