Featured in AMERICAN Magazine U'NIQ Online & Hard Copy too...

Featured in AMERICAN Magazine U'NIQ Online & Hard Copy too...

20 posts
30 Oct 2012
Was one of three mature models selected to feature in USA magazine - U'NiQ....Top Picture (right-hand side in bikini on Cornish Beach) of me by Tio Photography (Steve Keighley) and actual feature picture below by JPD Photography (Jules)...
Issue out now...Both Online and Hard copy...and really chuffed...laugh
http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/456505
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Edited by SuzyMonty 30 Oct 2012
Well, you've done it again, Suzy.
Many, many congratulations.
cheeky
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Thank you Adrianyes and isn't it rather nice that an American magazine has featured three mature models and not written them off as past it, in the tough world of modelling ..

I take my hat off to the lovely guy of an editor, Jim Richard for suggesting the feature, and asking me to be part of it.
Posted 30 Oct 2012
and why not?
You're the finest mature model that I know on the World stage.
angel
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Daphne Selfe is the finest mature model - in her 80's bless her! That's why she can command £1,000 a day...lol...cool

There are better mature models than me on Purestorm...but I just got lucky with this feature and the editor, Jim Richard is an absolute darling to work with.
Posted 30 Oct 2012
SuzyMonty

Daphne Selfe is the finest mature model - in her 80's bless her! That's why she can command £1,000 a day...lol...cool

There are better mature models than me on Purestorm...but I just got lucky with this feature and the editor, Jim Richard is an absolute darling to work with.

Well, you're the best to me.
cheeky
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Thank you kind sir...will give you reduced rates then...lol...surprise
Posted 30 Oct 2012
tlophotography
Photographer
tlophotography
Congratulations Suzy. Love our shoots. And so good to see our photograph in the magazine. You're a star xx

Posted 30 Oct 2012
You just keep giving, well done Suzy xxx

Posted 30 Oct 2012
tlophotography

Congratulations Suzy. Love our shoots. And so good to see our photograph in the magazine. You're a star xx

Will put rates up now!! surprise

Anyway it's a partnership - YOU took the photo - I just posed...

Thank you Samantha - much appreciated - just proves you have DECADES ahead of you in modelling..wink
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Well done Suzy, a blow struck for us mature models! Carla x
Posted 30 Oct 2012
you may be older than me but you sure look as good as me and im 21, take the compliment!!
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Carla, thank you.

YOU have the REAR of The Year! Love your main picture and what a superb location...cheeky

Samantha, always have been better at GIVING than taking...am a Baby Boomer, don't forget!
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
Well done Suzy, you deserve every bit of publicity for your good looks and general niceness!

Posted 30 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join