DO YOU BELIEVE IN HOROSCOPES?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN HOROSCOPES?

58 posts
30 Oct 2012
Mine says today.. 'With a nose for money and an awareness of what you have to work with, it’s time to take your power back on the financial and income fronts.'

Maybe it's time to put up another casting...PAID of course! lol..

Or are horoscopes pure fantasy...

Posted 30 Oct 2012
DJ200
Photographer
DJ200
Pure fantasy

Posted 30 Oct 2012
I liked the bit about ' income fronts.' (mammary glands)...laughThey aren't fantasy...
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Edited by SuzyMonty 30 Oct 2012
DJ200
Photographer
DJ200
cheeky
Posted 30 Oct 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
As a typical Aries, I think its all rubbish. 

Although mine did say "there just might be folk out there looking for uglies to photograph. advertise

Posted 30 Oct 2012
Most definitely.  Once you are aware of a persons birth ( sun ) sign, you are then able to work more closely in harmony with them.  Mind you, there are the moon and ascending signs to take into consideration too  -  this is dependent on place of birth and planetary positioning.  It's a fascinating science and alas, somewhat more complicated than photography.
I'm a Leo. What birth sign are you, Suzy? ( Just out of interest, you understand frown .
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Socialdisaster
Photographer
Socialdisaster
Hororscopes are just another crutch for the weak willed, along with religion.

I'm such an aries.

Posted 30 Oct 2012
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
On balance, after years of consideration, I am inclined to think it is all rubbish. I weighed up both sides of the argument and the scales certainly tipped towards it all being for those lacking in certain, or many areas of their lives It ain't hard to guess mine, is it?
Posted 30 Oct 2012
It's refreshing to know that you all seem to be aware of what your birth signs are.
surprise
Posted 30 Oct 2012
Buddygb
Photographer
Buddygb
I'd have a lot more faith in it if everyone born under the sign of Pyrex, for instance, won the lottery at exactly the same time.

B.

Posted 30 Oct 2012
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
If there's anything in it at all I can't help but wonder why most commonly read horoscopes define every single person on the planet into just 12 daily forecasts. So I assume 1/12 of the population will have the same day as me? Even if 1/12 of them will be first world and an equal fraction from the second and third world?

Me, an aboriginal, a Somalian, an indigenous Amazonian etc all expecting interesting news of a promotion and cautious tidings with our investments today? Love interests at the photocopier leave someone insecure? Take a moment to consider restarting that diet plan from new years?

Hmmm...

Posted 30 Oct 2012
jivago
Photographer
jivago
John_Adrian_Studios

Most definitely.  Once you are aware of a persons birth ( sun ) sign, you are then able to work more closely in harmony with them.  Mind you, there are the moon and ascending signs to take into consideration too  -  this is dependent on place of birth and planetary positioning.  It's a fascinating science and alas, somewhat more complicated than photography.
I'm a Leo. What birth sign are you, Suzy? ( Just out of interest, you understand frown .

Evidence plase?...
Posted 30 Oct 2012
I think that the time of year you are born can have an effect on your personality but only due to your relative age in your school year when growing up. For example if you are the youngest you may need to be louder to make yourself noticed, hence Leos and I find it interesting that the majority of my friends are Pisces like me. However, horoscopes and especially the weekly predictions are just nonsense.

Posted 30 Oct 2012
sirspread
Photographer
sirspread
each to thier own but for me its a load of nonsense

Posted 30 Oct 2012
jivago

Evidence please?...

Just do your research, my friend.
Posted 30 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join