I am offski's

42 posts
28 Oct 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Hi guys,
Over the past month I have come to the decision of stopping modelling(drastically slowing down),
I find I no longer enjoy it and find it a chore instead of the enjoyable experience it used to be.

I ended up having a month off being ill etc and can say I genuinely didn't miss it.

The way I'm feeling as of today is that I may still shoot for some friends, shoot for the odd magazine(if they want me)/campaign but start training heavily so I can perhaps go down the fitness style of work.

Who knows perhaps I'll do another shoot sometime soon and fall back in lurrve..
BUT my priorities lie elsewhere job wise and I've always fancied a boob job lol!
Posted 28 Oct 2012
matt
Photographer
matt
We'll be sorry to see you go Bailey. I hope everything works out well for you

Posted 28 Oct 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
matt

We'll be sorry to see you go Bailey. I hope everything works out well for you

Bless you,
Much appreciated. <3
Posted 28 Oct 2012
Buddygb
Photographer
Buddygb
Gosh... that's a shock! We never did get to shoot... aww I wish you every success and the very best of luck with your future endeavours, Old Girl. B x
Posted 28 Oct 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
You got better with every shoot....so you're leaving on a high...Make whatever you want happen & be happy...
Posted 28 Oct 2012
IainT
Photographer
IainT
barone
You got better with every shoot....so you're leaving on a high...Make whatever you want happen & be happy...
I have to agree with the above, your port is looking its best at present. Good Luck!!
Posted 28 Oct 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
barone

That means A LOT coming from you

Have to start from the bottom again if I do sports x
Posted 28 Oct 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
BaileyK

The way I'm feeling as of today is that I may still shoot for some friends, shoot for the odd magazine (if they want me)

Don't know if I fit in the former category, but I certainly know one odd magazine that I'd be happy to shoot you for again on your Comeback Tour.
Bob kiss

PS. Drop the boob job idea - you really don't need it.
Posted 28 Oct 2012
thestarglider
Photographer
thestarglide..
I always loved your port and would've loved to have worked with you had the stars aligned. Good luck in the new pursuit and I concur with Bob - No boob job required!

Posted 28 Oct 2012
ChrisCobb
Photographer
ChrisCobb
Eeeeek - that's a surprise - and not a good one. It's always been a pleasure shooting with you.
Posted 28 Oct 2012
mattharper
Photographer
mattharper
What a shame, but good luck and hop[e to see you back one day.
As for the boob job, YOU do as YOU want, it's nought to do with anyone else, just never cut that beautiful hair off (not that you would)

Posted 28 Oct 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Bob

Don't know if I fit in the former category, but I certainly know one odd magazine that I'd be happy to shoot you for again on your Comeback Tour.
Bob kiss

PS. Drop the boob job idea - you really don't need it.

More than happy to do the odd magazine,
People are starting to get cheeky now..With comments(Not on this forum- I mean whilst I'm working with them) so when I do shoot it will be very rare and with people who treat me like the real person I am..

As for you Chris,
Always happy to work with you x
Posted 28 Oct 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
mattharper

What a shame, but good luck and hop[e to see you back one day. As for the boob job, YOU do as YOU want, it's nought to do with anyone else, just never cut that beautiful hair off (not that you would)

The do's staying duuude!

I've always not gone for the tata's due to modelling x
Posted 28 Oct 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
BaileyK

People are starting to get cheeky now..With comments (Not on this forum - I mean whilst I'm working with them) so when I do shoot it will be very rare and with people who treat me like the real person I am..

How depressing.
Posted 28 Oct 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
mph

How depressing.

I must add the majority 99.9% of the people I have worked with are great.
Ok 95%
Posted 28 Oct 2012
Edited by BaileyK 28 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join