Anyone had a nose job?

Anyone had a nose job?

20 posts
17 Oct 2012
I'm seriously considering a nose job within the next 6 months but would like to talk to some "real people" whos had it done. I want to here the good, bad and ugly Oh and if anyone has before and after pics I'd love to see them
Posted 17 Oct 2012
_Elise_
Model
_Elise_
no, but I want one
Posted 17 Oct 2012
Tell me about it!

Posted 17 Oct 2012
Hiya, I've had one. I had a Rhinoplasty in 2010 i think maybe 2009. I couldnt breath through mine due to a break when I was younger. And i had a bump on it. 
I still got lots of bookings as a model. But it definatly became more after I had it done. Although I did have it done because I couldnt breath through it not for modeling. 
I am really really happy with mine. Its also one of the least painful cosmetic procedures you can have done. I did lots of re search into my surgeon and he was amazing!  
If you want his details let me know.  Samantha x 
Posted 17 Oct 2012
_Elise_
Model
_Elise_
I always thought it was one of the most painful? the bruising after looks horrendous
Posted 17 Oct 2012
Edited by _Elise_ 17 Oct 2012
Yes pls Samantha- please give me all the details you have x

Posted 17 Oct 2012
landmproductions
Photographer
landmproduct..
What with your nose and your nipples lol Seriously, its painful and the bruising will make you look like you have been in a major punch up...but, they both will settle after a while. Obviously you wont get any work during the recovery period, but having worked on an RAF plastic surgery unit a few years ago, the end results are generally very good. Only you can decide, my concern is you are having lots of unneccesary (no medical need) surgery. This is all meant to be constructive and hope I don't come over judgemental
Posted 17 Oct 2012
Lol! Its just self improvemnt!
I was guessing that the recovery perios would be about a month so I will save up enough to cover a month off ?

Posted 17 Oct 2012
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
53 positive recommendations on this site alone says to me that photographers aren't being put off by your current nose.

Posted 17 Oct 2012
Of course as I can model to hide it, however I just wish I could do peofile shots and not have to think what my nose looks like all the time!

Posted 17 Oct 2012
My recovery period was 1 week and i was back shooting again. I had very little bruising. Its all done with lasers now so no scaring and virtually no bruising.
I was a little swollen but it went down after a week. It wasnt painful i had parcetmol for a day or two thats it.

Posted 17 Oct 2012
diipii
Photographer
diipii
Only by walking into a door.
The most pain ever !!!!!!!!!!

Posted 22 Oct 2012
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
They shove a chisel up yer hooter and then bang it with a mallet.

Used to do two or three a week, when I worked in theatre.

Posted 23 Oct 2012
Jackass
Photographer
Jackass
_Elise_
no, but I want one
Elise? I can't see anything wrong with the nose you have. It looks cute
Posted 31 Oct 2012
jes
Model
jes
I'd love my snozz done.  It's too bulbous.  You really don't need a nose job though because yours is really straight.

Almost all of the people I've met who have had rhinoplasty, have had to have it done more than once as it hasn't been right the first time. 
Posted 31 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join