Shoes that fit

5 posts
12 Oct 2012
Every shop I go to the shoe sizing is slightly differnt, the smaller size is too small and the bigger size is too big, I dont mind if they are lace ups or have an ankle strap, but with court shoes I end up walking out of them, whats a good what to make high heeled shoes smaller?

Posted 12 Oct 2012
Insoles, Orthotics (don't snigger, the grannies have the right idea with these! HEAVEN when you get them fitted as per what you need), heel grips and gel "party feet"

This is precisely why I rarely wear court shoe type shoes, unless i have an arsenal of the above ready to help me out.

Posted 13 Oct 2012
Editorial shoot in London recently, they stuffed tissue paper into size 7 shoes they gave me to wear - I am a size 5 and 1/2...

I wear flatties most of the time, or go bare footed...

High heels mean twisted ankles...but admire those who wear killer heels...cool
Posted 13 Oct 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Leather insoles or heel pads. I've seen my 3 sisters use these through out the years. 

it's also the only way my red patent knee-high stilettos fit me properly 
Posted 13 Oct 2012
SuzyMonty
Editorial shoot in London recently, they stuffed tissue paper into size 7 shoes they gave me to wear - I am a size 5 and 1/2... I wear flatties most of the time, or go bare footed... High heels mean twisted ankles...but admire those who wear killer heels...
I'd rather have that than be forced into size 6 shoes when i'm an 8/9! Been there done that. OWCH!
Posted 14 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join