My nipples ... Freak or unique !?!

My nipples ... Freak or unique !?!

87 posts
10 Oct 2012
Have always had a varied reaction to my larger than life nipples, but been getting a lot of nasty comments on twitter recently about them.
Personally I hate them...
Would they put you off working with me?!

Posted 10 Oct 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
"Would they put you off working with me?! "

They say "there's no such thing as a stupid question"...I think they may need to rethink that!

Posted 10 Oct 2012
Edited by barone 10 Oct 2012
Ummmm well your's are nothing compared to mine. Ignore theyr'e lush
Posted 10 Oct 2012
I don't see anything at all wrong with your nipples, I suppose it's much like everything else - everybody prefers different things.

Just ignore the people on twitter or other sites like that, they are not the ones booking you and photographing you

x

Posted 10 Oct 2012
Bob
Photographer
Bob
zoepinknose

Would they put you off working with me?!

Nope, though your graffiti probably would.
But you can't please all the people all of the time.
Bob
Posted 10 Oct 2012
U have bigger ones.?

Posted 10 Oct 2012
barone
"Would they put you off working with me?! " They say "there's no such thing as a stupid question"...I think they may need to rethink that!
Haha x
Posted 10 Oct 2012
Oh yes you can see from my Avatar and port if the question was aimed at me. I don't care to much i'm natrual in every way
Posted 10 Oct 2012
Bob
Nope, though your graffiti probably would. But you can't please all the people all of the time. Bob
Yeh I did think this all through before getting them done, just happy it makes me look less typical glamour girl
Posted 10 Oct 2012
Pixel_Sensation
Photographer
Pixel_Sensat..
Nothing wrong with them at all! Be proud of what you have
Posted 10 Oct 2012
MissPhilippa
Oh yes you can see from my Avatar and port if the question was aimed at me. I don't care to much i'm natrual in every way
Yours look normal... Mine are long, like cocktail sausages!! HahahA
Posted 10 Oct 2012
Everyone keep saying there's nothing wrong with them.... Well why is it every time I take my top off at a shoot the photographer is like... Wow zeros, can I get a close up of those bad boys lol ... Perhaps not in those words
Posted 10 Oct 2012
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
As far as your nipples are concerned I daren't go beyond saying they are beautiful, but as far as the w*****s who make the nasty comments are concerned, remember that it is THEY who have the problem, NOT YOU

Posted 10 Oct 2012
Lisaliz
Model
Lisaliz
Can't see your problem, look perfectly good to me!

Posted 10 Oct 2012
ph_oto
As far as your nipples are concerned I daren't go beyond saying they are beautiful, but as far as the w*****s who make the nasty comments are concerned, remember that it is THEY who have the problem, NOT YOU
When I hate them myself it just adds to my nipple dismay x
Posted 10 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join