Very sad,

14 posts
8 Oct 2012
Had to go to the doctors of a problem i had before, turns out i have to get refered to hospital in a weeks time, and been told to rest mean while which means ill have to put off photoshoots for the next 3-4 weeks very gutted about this
Posted 8 Oct 2012
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
I totally get this(been in n out myself for the past year) but your health has to come first.

Posted 8 Oct 2012
yeah i know haha just not fair they could have sorted this last time but never informed me! just very gutted about it all
Posted 8 Oct 2012
bless you.get well soon x

Posted 8 Oct 2012
Thank you sweetie xx

Posted 8 Oct 2012
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_ph..
I can understand you being disappointed but look at it this way Once the problem is sorted you wont need to worry about it and can concentrate 100% on your modelling
Posted 8 Oct 2012
hope its nothing too serious doesnt sound good if you cant do modelling for a month... Best wishes and get well soon! X

Posted 8 Oct 2012
comemodelling
Photographer
comemodellin..
Im so sorry to hear about your health problems and wish you all the best . Sometimes you need to take a break and wont actually do it til its forced on you although the cirumstances are unfortunate it may do you good to have some time out .

Posted 8 Oct 2012
its nothing too serious but need surgery to stop me from needing to go into hospital every 4month, just cant wait for it to be over never had surgery before so im nervous! But going to miss modelling for the period of time is takes just hope healing process goes quickly so i can get back into modelling
Posted 8 Oct 2012
I just had surgery a few months ago I was soooo scared and worried about scars too...luckily I escaped with a one cm scar that they hid in my navel and it wasn't particularly painful either.I feel so much better now and hopefully it will be the same for you x

Posted 8 Oct 2012
Raziela
Model
Raziela
I kind of know the feeling, I'm currently waiting to find out if I'm a kidney match for a good friend of mine, so it's gonna be nothing but hospital appointments, bruised arms from blood/tissue samples etc (I bruise rediculously easily which always shows up looking nasty with being so pale lol) for the next year if I am, then 2 scars near my ribs if my friend can actually bring herself to take one of my kidneys (I swear if she says no last minute I'll slap her, I'm terrified of needles and usually pass out during blood tests, I'm doing this for her so she IS gonna take one if I am LOL)

Posted 8 Oct 2012
Mansell
Photographer
Mansell
I sincerely hope that everything goes well for you, just remember that you have youth and strength on your side. These are the best tools to aid recovery together with a positive attitude and a strong will.

I have just been diagnosed as having a life threatening advanced condition (Triple A) which will need surgery shortly but when taken with my existing chronic heart disease problems will mean a very long recovery time (several months) due to my age and poor level of fitness.

Let your modeling be the spur to your recovery. I wish you well.

Mansell
Posted 9 Oct 2012
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Just see it as a chance to get your feet up, and gather ideas for shots to compliment your existing portfolio. I'm sure it'll go bye in no time.
Posted 9 Oct 2012
greytree3
Photographer
greytree3
The most important thing is to get yourself back to full health. Everyone is worried about surgery and I have never met anyone who wasn't! Just take it easy. And be thankful for your friends on here.

Posted 9 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join