PREGNANT

16 posts
2 Oct 2012
Okay so after finding out i am pregnant (18 weeks now to be exact) i decided to take a step back from modelling.... Im getting bored very easily!

I just wondered if any other models shot throughout pregnancy. I am getting a bit of a bump and will be doing some shoots when im maaaassssive but i just feel inbetween and like i have been eating too many pies at the minute haha!

Just been nosey surprise

xxxx
Posted 2 Oct 2012
I didnt show until I was about 6 months, then I did 2 or 3 pregnancy shoots a week until week 38
Posted 2 Oct 2012
Im 24 weeks nearly 25 weeks only just getting a bump only really started showing few weeks ago
Ive modelled throughout knowing even through the I feel so fat stage!im going to continue working I have several shoots pregnjncy and non pregnancy booked
Congratulations btw

Posted 2 Oct 2012
Thank you sounds like you 2 are lucky not to be showing until then Yeah i have a little bump but everyone says "i look no different" but i feel i do! Congratulations to you too! Not long to go!
Posted 2 Oct 2012
thebigyin
Photographer
thebigyin
Hey, congratulations, hope all is well...

Posted 2 Oct 2012
I'm going to shoot until no one wants to shoot me and the bump no more... Congrats though Are you craving pies? I haven't had no cravings but I have found out I don't like ice cream
Posted 2 Oct 2012
Thanks Alister Yeah i think thats what i might do cos i am missing it like mad! Thank you! Congrats to you too.... very strange question cos i did crave pies at the beginning and green pepperami's and went off pasta n pizza for a bit! was weird! Its strange what it does to you isn't it!
Posted 2 Oct 2012
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
Congratulations Mi'Dear, I hope all goes well for you.

I've photographed expectant mums at monthly intervals during their pregnancy, most would start at around the third month or when the "Bump" began to show well.
It makes for an interesting set of Images.

Posted 2 Oct 2012
Thanks Phil Hope your well? Im not looking forward to the maaaaaaaasssssssssssssive bump lol! Will make some good shots though
Posted 2 Oct 2012
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
disturbed_alt

Thanks Phil Hope your well? Im not looking forward to the maaaaaaaasssssssssssssive bump lol! Will make some good shots though

I'm plodding on as usual.   I'm sure you will  make some beautiful images with your Bump. Give me a shout if you think I can help.

Take care....  Phil.
Posted 2 Oct 2012
Glad your well! Thank you so much... i have got a list going of togs wanting to shoot the bump. Thanks Phil, I will have to think of some ideas....
Posted 2 Oct 2012
ph_oto
Photographer
ph_oto
I'm not surprised you have a "List" in fact it would surprise me if you hadn't.

All the best with it all.

Posted 2 Oct 2012
I modelled most of my way through pregnancy, which wasn't bad seeing as though it's only a hobby and I'd been doing it for less than a year at the time.
Posted 5 Oct 2012
disturbed_alt
Okay so after finding out i am pregnant (18 weeks now to be exact) i decided to take a step back from modelling.... Im getting bored very easily! I just wondered if any other models shot throughout pregnancy. I am getting a bit of a bump and will be doing some shoots when im maaaassssive but i just feel inbetween and like i have been eating too many pies at the minute haha! Just been nosey  xxxx
First of all congrats I have 4 weeks and six days exactly untill my due date I felt exactly the same, not quite 'bump like' but it deffinatly wasn't a washboard belly anymore, lol. Don't sweat it though, it doesn't take too long untill you start feeling as though you have a bump rather then just a belly. Also, you don't have to give up entirly on modelling, I still did shoots during the beginning of my pregnancy. All my best, with everything Kayz
Posted 21 Oct 2012
Edited by KayzModeling 21 Oct 2012
cathfazaxxx
I'm going to shoot until no one wants to shoot me and the bump no more... Congrats though Are you craving pies? I haven't had no cravings but I have found out I don't like ice cream
I stopped like tea and fudge... two of my most favorite things before I was pregnant. haha. Now I crave apples, lol.
Posted 21 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join