Extra Small Ed Hardy Hoodie

Extra Small Ed Hardy Hoodie

7 posts
24 Sep 2012
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
ok, i sometimes put castings up offering goods as payment.  well, my supplier has sent one top in the wrong size (extra small) & i'm not too sure if i'll find a model petit enough to fit in it from a casting ..... so:

up for grabs is an ed hardy hoodie in olive, it has a love hearts design.  it is brand new, tags attached & still wrapped. RRP £180

IT IS SIZE EXTRA SMALL -  it will be best suited to someone with a very small frame!

will let it go to anyone making a reasonable offer.

paypal payment only.  please PM me if interested.

*** if anyone is in reasonable traveling distance to me, am happy to do a shoot in exchange for the top - so you could even get it for free! (a casting put up earlier today).

thank you!

Posted 24 Sep 2012
Not to play devils advocate, but can't you just send it back if they have sent the wrong size out?! 
Posted 24 Sep 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Ellamae10

Not to play devils advocate, but can't you just send it back if they have sent the wrong size out?! 

Tehehe oooo
Posted 24 Sep 2012
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
it was bought a while ago as part of a batch order (all the other tops were correctly sized). ideally, i still want a shoot in exchange for the top, but if someone wants to buy it then i'm happy to sell it! p.s. i'm not trying to make a profit - make me a reasonable offer & i'll more than likely say yes (unless i get offered a shoot, of course)
Posted 24 Sep 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
Paul_J

it was bought a while ago as part of a batch order (all the other tops were correctly sized). ideally, i still want a shoot in exchange for the top, but if someone wants to buy it then i'm happy to sell it! p.s. i'm not trying to make a profit - make me a reasonable offer & i'll more than likely say yes (unless i get offered a shoot, of course)

Lol, You will be making profit though to be fair.
Because wholesale prices are far cheaper!
No problem earning profit as that is what its about after all
Posted 24 Sep 2012
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J

hey, it's only the RRP that is £180 - i'm not gonna ask for anything close to that!

as long as i get back the cash i've paid then i'm ok with that - it's the buyer who's getting a top for well below it's original value.

make me an offer - the only problem is the size of the top, not what you're gonna get for your money!

Posted 24 Sep 2012
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
hey, didn't make a profit on the top. indeed, i gave it away for free.

top went in exchange for a shoot

thank you everyone (especially karen!)
Posted 1 Oct 2012
Edited by Paul_J 1 Oct 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join