Couple of new things :)

Couple of new things :)

20 posts
23 Sep 2012
Couple of new little good things happening lately, this week i am shooting for a T-Shirt brand who sell  menswear t-shirts / jumpers and hoodies in the high street, i'll be having my face and body on the front of them, it's the 'retro geek girl' style tees you see in the shops like Primark, Burtons, etc so i'm really excited to be part of this  

Secondly, i'm being flown over to Germany next month, to shoot for Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter collection for a German Lingerie brand, so again am really very excited about this   

Also shooting in a music video this week, not allowed to say who for, there signed by Sony, all exciting stuff  

I'll put up some pics and maybe some behind the scenes stuff if i manage to be able to, but i'll let you know once the t-shirts are out
Posted 23 Sep 2012
Edited by Jo_Louise 23 Sep 2012
comemodelling
Photographer
comemodelling
Look forward to seeing this , I def want one of the T.Shirts !!
Posted 23 Sep 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Very very cool. It's good to see all your hard work paying off. Well done.

Posted 23 Sep 2012
Thank you both
Posted 23 Sep 2012
N_A_Photography
Photographer
N_A_Photography
This is some amazing news good on your well done and good luck
Posted 23 Sep 2012
Chandos
Photographer
Chandos
Well done Jo. Remember about 3yrs ago I said you have the posh geek look about you
Posted 23 Sep 2012
Edited by Chandos 23 Sep 2012
So nice to reas success stories congratulations
Posted 23 Sep 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
If those t-shirts are going to be part of the Blue Harbour range at M&S and available in a super duper, XXXXL size, then I'm having one....Not that I'm fat, just get a bigger pic of you. Seriously....well done and continued success. Be happy...
Posted 23 Sep 2012
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Posted 23 Sep 2012
Well done x
Posted 23 Sep 2012
Chandos

Well done Jo. Remember about 3yrs ago I said you have the posh geek look about you

Thanks Chandos, hehe yes i remember lol,  guess you were right haha
Posted 23 Sep 2012
barone

If those t-shirts are going to be part of the Blue Harbour range at M&S and available in a super duper, XXXXL size, then I'm having one....Not that I'm fat, just get a bigger pic of you. Seriously....well done and continued success. Be happy...

Haha, awww thats sweet lol there is going to be several different ones of me, so you sure you only want just one? haha  I'll let you all know when there out anyway sod it i'm even gunna get some for myself, if i can get extra small that is lol 

Thanks alot John though, i am super duper happy  

thanks everyone much appreciated xx
Posted 23 Sep 2012
Yay! Well done lovely. Exciting stuff!
Posted 23 Sep 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
PROUD OF YOU <3

Posted 23 Sep 2012
TravellingToast
Photographer