Face and Body painters

Face and Body painters

4 posts
22 Sep 2012
JulietFacade13
Make Up Artist
JulietFacade..
Hi I'm pretty new to PS, so don't really know the etiquette, so I'm starting gently! As the title suggests I am a face painter and body artist and run an Academy teaching these skills as well. I just wondered how many are on this site? Or are you mostly Make-up artists? How many of you do face painting on children on a regular basis? I'm just interested really! I am on other forums for FP and I know there is a bit of cross over. Thanks Juliet
Posted 22 Sep 2012
ClaireShipman
Make Up Artist
ClaireShipma..
Hi Juliet, Welcome to PS! Your work is sensational! I love your main image. There are a few body painters here that I know of but not many, its mostly us make up Artists. Hope you enjoy it here
Posted 23 Sep 2012
simplydivine
Make Up Artist
simplydivine
Hi Juliet
I would say mainly muas on here, my body painting is very basic would be nice to learn more one day when i have the time but the best body painter on here would be second skin ( gaynor) she is amazing. You do have some lovely work would like to see more of it
regards Karen
ps your profile says you joined in 2009 that's not new lol
Posted 24 Sep 2012
Edited by simplydivine 24 Sep 2012
Victoria_Howard
Make Up Artist
Victoria_How..
Hi Juliet, How lovely to see you here! --- Juliet Eve is a wonderful artist, she has worked with myself and my team on a number of jobs in London. Juliet makes a great artist to work with, she is always calm under pressure and can work really fast yet keeps the quality of the work up. She is well known face in the UK, especially for her work with all over body glitters. --- PS I think Im better, very slowly crawling back to work. Thank you for every body for the nice emails, whilst I was unwell.
Posted 21 Dec 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join