Published in Naughty Neighbors magazine U.S

Published in Naughty Neighbors magazine U.S

14 posts
13 Sep 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
Very pleased to say i have finally been published in Naughty Neighbors U.S magazine after being rejected by the uk mags,i was thinking of quitting modeling as there is not much work around hence why i have not renewed my gold acount
Posted 13 Sep 2012
tiinak
Model
tiinak
Well done and don't give up x

Posted 13 Sep 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
tiinak
Well done and don't give up x
Thanks, i won't ive just renewed my membership,i think its a bit dry for everyone
Posted 13 Sep 2012
Hobbeldehoy
Photographer
Hobbeldehoy
I don't think it's anything to do with you. UK mags are barely surviving so they're only buying stuff from picture agents and the select few photographers they choose to work with. They're even re-publishing old picture sets from yesteryear. The internet has just about killed print media.

Posted 13 Sep 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
Hobbeldehoy
I don't think it's anything to do with you. UK mags are barely surviving so they're only buying stuff from picture agents and the select few photographers they choose to work with. They're even re-publishing old picture sets from yesteryear. The internet has just about killed print media.
I agree,at least i can get work in Portugal and the US can't complain,but it would be nice to get some more non adult work too.
Posted 13 Sep 2012
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
If you can't get published then the situation is indeed critical. Well done wishing you greater success even if it is abroad.

Posted 13 Sep 2012
Congratulations on getting published, it's a shame UK Mags can't see the potential of shooting people like ourselves. I know UK Mags are struggling but surely putting up repeats is not the way to attract fresh readers!
Fresh readers want fresh material

Posted 13 Sep 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Well done. Keep your chin up.

Posted 13 Sep 2012
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Nice one. I seriously think networking on these sites would help more though (and not just tweeting about having chicken curry for dinner ), perhaps even a Facebook page or blog could help. Somebody had a dig of sorts at Twitter this morning on another site and my reply to that was as follows (and could apply to any social networking site): For most people in this industry the aim isn't to get work directly as such, it's more to keep your name in the public eye and let people know you're still around. Take Coca Cola for instance, arguably the biggest soft drinks manufacturer in the world. Their product sells well and everyone knows it but they still have a monstrous marketing budget to keep their product at the forefront - Twitter can work pretty much the same way (albeit on a smaller scale).
Posted 13 Sep 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
RedChecker
Nice one. I seriously think networking on these sites would help more though (and not just tweeting about having chicken curry for dinner ), perhaps even a Facebook page or blog could help. Somebody had a dig of sorts at Twitter this morning on another site and my reply to that was as follows (and could apply to any social networking site): For most people in this industry the aim isn't to get work directly as such, it's more to keep your name in the public eye and let people know you're still around. Take Coca Cola for instance, arguably the biggest soft drinks manufacturer in the world. Their product sells well and everyone knows it but they still have a monstrous marketing budget to keep their product at the forefront - Twitter can work pretty much the same way (albeit on a smaller scale).
I agree about getting yourself out there,i had aTwitter acount and i contacted lots of people but i did not find it helpful,and with facebook you end up getting pervs and trolls ive tried that before ,but i do think the UK market is a little backwards towards diversity lol.
Posted 13 Sep 2012
Edited by maxina 13 Sep 2012
Mr_Catz
Photographer
Mr_Catz
Well done!
Posted 13 Sep 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
Thanks xx

Posted 13 Sep 2012
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
Congratulations.

How do those that live next door feel about this?

Posted 13 Sep 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
HMansfield
Congratulations. How do those that live next door feel about this?
Lol im not sure,my neighbour who lives next door knows all about my work were good friends and he does adult work so im sure he's cool with it but im not to sure what old mrs dolores would say if she caught me in the act as she's 87 and very religious
Posted 13 Sep 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join