brunette me or blonde ??

brunette me or blonde ??

11 posts
12 Sep 2012
Hello everyone
I have just gone brunette after being blonde my entire life and just wondering if ive made the right decision ???
which is best blonde or brunette.
Posted 12 Sep 2012
mgphotomedia
Photographer
mgphotomedia
will it wash out?

i prefer blonde
Posted 12 Sep 2012
I to prefer blonde
Posted 12 Sep 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
Blonde.....
Posted 12 Sep 2012
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_..
By asking the question, you obviously have doubts.
Blonde seems to be better for you, especially having blue eyes.
If the main photograph of you as a brunette is anything to go by, I'm afraid that it tends to make you look older  -  perhaps this was your intention  -  however, I feel that it was not.
Did you change because of hair damage caused by repeated use of blonde dye?  This can sometimes happen.
Either way, it's your hair and your look, so the choice is very much down to yourself.
Posted 12 Sep 2012
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
brunette

Posted 12 Sep 2012
comemodelling
Photographer
comemodellin..
Blonde Defo !!

Posted 12 Sep 2012
Finn
Photographer
Finn
BLOND

Posted 12 Sep 2012
I guess this is not the answer you want... But blonde is better- that or go a richer darker warmer shade of brunette. That colour doesn't look like it knows what its doing. Every so often I go brunette myself and always end up hating it! xx
Posted 13 Sep 2012
Dom
Photographer
Dom
Brunette Charlene, definitely brunette.

Posted 13 Sep 2012
I don't particularly like either if i'm honest. A nice warm shade of brunette would be favourable to what you have now, but the blond looked a little on the cheap side (i know it probably wasnt with maintaining it etc!) - if you insist on going back blonde i'd go a more honey blonde with nice high and low lights.

Posted 13 Sep 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join