GOOD HOUSEKEEPING Feature - October ...

GOOD HOUSEKEEPING Feature - October ...

27 posts
1 Sep 2012
GOOD HOUSEKEEPING Feature - October Special Anniversary Issue 2012

Car broke down (big time - alternator went)  in NW4 on way to London studio...but thankfully still got there  for this feature laugh And shoot was great fun!
Styling by Lili Gooch * Makeup by Sara Raeburn * Hair by Enzo Volpe *

Jumpsuit by Phase Eight * Jacket by Matthew Williamson for Debenhams
Shoes by Bertie * Cuff by Amber Fever

Photography by Neil Cooper

They put me in size 4 shoes and I am size 5 & half - ouch!! Still smiling though...blush

Posted 1 Sep 2012
Edited by WebModerator 16 Nov 2012
dede
Model
dede
well done you look lovely! x

Posted 1 Sep 2012
Thank you Sophiefrown

I think your hay bale picture is amazing!

Also....

Posted 1 Sep 2012
Edited by SuzyMonty 2 Sep 2012
Well done, I still can't believe you're 61

Posted 2 Sep 2012
Neither can Isurprisewhen you get to my age...you still FEEL 21...but then YOU are!

Love your Awesome tearsheet...well done!cheeky
Posted 2 Sep 2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again  -  you are one fabulous model and person.

To keep hitting the media high spots at 61 is amazing  -  but then again, you are the one and only Suzy Monty and we have come to expect nothing less than repeated perfection.

Congratulations and even more power to your elbow.

cheeky
Posted 2 Sep 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Well done.

Posted 2 Sep 2012
Many thanks and much appreciated

Tell you what..at least this media stuff gives hope to elongation in the modelling industry for models who often quote on the forum posts they think 30 is too old to model!
Posted 2 Sep 2012
Congratulations and a big well done Suzy! You look classy and fabulous!
Posted 2 Sep 2012
tlophotography
Photographer
tlophotography
Congratulations See you Thursday
Posted 2 Sep 2012
Congratulations on such a wonderful feature !!! I have never been so proud photographing such a young, beautiful at heart lady This shows the industry that modeling should not restrict ladies or gentlemen to age, and I might add also even to size. You are a fine example to all mature ladies out there who would perhaps like to model, and most definitely an eye opener to those who believe that modeling is only for the over 5'9" feet, size 2 and under 25's ! There is nothing thast restricts you from presenting any style of clothing or doing any kind of modelling ! To one mature model from one mature photographer - YOU ROCK THIS INDUSTRY !
Posted 4 Sep 2012
Everyone....

Yes, see you for Thursday shoot Steve - should be fun!!

Becky, you are a credit to all mature models and you only look in your 20's - beautiful port.

Mary Alice, YOU rock as a fantatastic Photo Journalist ...models, contact this wonderful lady now - she is amazing to shoot with!

Posted 4 Sep 2012
Edited by SuzyMonty 4 Sep 2012
alanwilson
Photographer
alanwilson
John_Adrian_Studios
I've said it before and I'll say it again  -  you are one fabulous model and person. To keep hitting the media high spots at 61 is amazing  -  but then again, you are the one and only Suzy Monty and we have come to expect nothing less than repeated perfection. Congratulations and even more power to your elbow.
+1
Posted 4 Sep 2012
Thank you Alan. broken heart
Posted 4 Sep 2012
maxina
Model
maxina
Well done Suzy xx

Posted 14 Sep 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join