Photographer Conviced of Indecent Behavior :(

Photographer Conviced of Indecent Behavior :(

69 posts
29 Aug 2012
Posted 29 Aug 2012
Edited by WebModerator 29 Aug 2012
If you believe he has a Purestorm account please use the Report Report Abuse link at the foot of his page.

It should be noted that the reports claim he contacted models through personal websites and not portfolio sites.

Posted 29 Aug 2012
Edited by ForumModerator 29 Aug 2012
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
That name rings a bell.

Posted 29 Aug 2012
samsara
Model
samsara
Keltica
That name rings a bell.
me to
Posted 29 Aug 2012
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
I fully believe people who use photography, or indeed any excuse, as a reason to carry out this type of behaviour should be named and shamed like this. Any model who feels that they are or have been assaulted should be able to firstly say STOP and secondly should not be ashamed or scared to report this type of behaviour to the authourities.

Its little wonder many people outside the industry always give a wry smile when they see nude or lingeries shots when they believe this type of behaviour is the norm.

Posted 29 Aug 2012
and this is why i wont travel too far away.. cant trust any1 :/

Posted 29 Aug 2012
mph
Photographer
mph
jadestiff1991

Not entirely sure of the logic here.  If you had lived in Scotland he would have been local to you!
Posted 29 Aug 2012
jadestiff1991

Its not about travelling, there is as much chance of somebody doing this to you local as there is from further away.
If models do proper reference checking and uses their gut instinct then the liklihood of it happening are reduced.
Not saying the above is 100% foolproof but it does help.
Posted 29 Aug 2012
mph

Not entirely sure of the logic here.  If you had lived in Scotland he would have been local to you!

never heard of the guy / seen his work so he obviously wasn't shooting actual models.
Posted 29 Aug 2012
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Saucer of Milk Ms Red? LOL

Posted 29 Aug 2012
logic or not we all work to how we feel comfortable =]

Posted 29 Aug 2012
Mark_Time

Saucer of Milk Ms Red? LOL

I honestly didn't mean to come across catty there, seriously.
I keep my eyes on most local photographers who actively shoot in Scotland, even those who shoot styles completely different to me pop up on my various websites from time to time so when its somebody I have never heard of or seen about in my life I presume he isn't working with any models who are on the circuit. Its not supposed to be bitchy or anything at all.
Posted 29 Aug 2012
ForumModerator

If you believe he has a Purestorm account please use the Report Report Abuse link at the foot of his page.

It should be noted that the reports claim he contacted models through personal websites and not portfolio sites.

It was more a case of raising awarness and asking girls to be careful x
Posted 29 Aug 2012
Mark_Time
Photographer
Mark_Time
Chrissie_Red

I honestly didn't mean to come across catty there, seriously.
I keep my eyes on most local photographers who actively shoot in Scotland, even those who shoot styles completely different to me pop up on my various websites from time to time so when its somebody I have never heard of or seen about in my life I presume he isn't working with any models who are on the circuit. Its not supposed to be bitchy or anything at all.

I'm only Teasing Chrissie I know your not the catty type
Posted 29 Aug 2012
celt1979
Photographer
celt1979
It goes without saying that the guy should have been punished for this and it is entirely unacceptable but.....

"The court heard how two of the women who were assaulted believed it would not happen again and returned for more pictures where they were subjected to more inappropriate sexual behaviour."

really??

Posted 29 Aug 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join