Funny/damn right rude comments you've had said to you on a shoot

Funny/damn right rude comments you've had said to you on a shoot

30 posts
24 Aug 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
My 2 best were from last nights camera club...

''My wife thinks your anorexic''

And

While I was eating a chocolate bar...
''I bet thats the first thing you've eaten all week''
Posted 24 Aug 2012
"You eat a lot, don't you?"

Posted 24 Aug 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
beauvoir

"You eat a lot, don't you?"

It's like its shocking we eat...Because obviously we should survive on diet coke, coke and cigarettes :P
Posted 24 Aug 2012
MikeRiot
Photographer
MikeRiot
BaileyK
It's like its shocking we eat...Because obviously we should survive on diet coke, coke and cigarettes :P
What, you mean you don't? Damn, thats my whole world turned upside down..... I think the best thing thats happened for me on a shoot comment wise is two comments I have made, totally innocent but involved tears of laughter: Shooting Chacha, was when I was reviewing the image on the back of the camera. Now, anyone that knows me knows that I have a serious love for shoes.... "You have a lovely pair of..." *Model bursts out laughing* "...shoes" Wondering what she was laughing at, she says "I wondered what the hell you were going to say then". I might have gone a bit read and started laughing too. Really need to watch what I am saying, however it didn't help me with this next one..... Was on a shoot with Carly Thorpe. She was laying on the floor. Now, I talk to the models a lot and let them know what I am doing. I don't like to shock people by doing something random, however as she lay there and I wanted a different angle, the following line could have been... better phrased to say the least.... "Right, hold it there, I'm just going to come over you".... Oh how we laughed when the penny dropped.
Posted 24 Aug 2012
"On this occasion my workplace was a more suitable setup for a shoot, but had we done a home shoot at mine I was going to pay you to clean the oven too because women are good at that stuff."

Posted 24 Aug 2012
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
"Jesus, how old is that camera? Can't you afford a digital one?"

"Erm.. it is digital, and it's a current model"

"Seriously? I though all digital cameras were silver these days?"

Ever get that feeling that you just have no raport with a model at all? Or that she hasn't done as many shoots as she claims?

Posted 24 Aug 2012
BaileyK
Model
BaileyK
HMansfield

"Jesus, how old is that camera? Can't you afford a digital one?" "Erm.. it is digital, and it's a current model" "Seriously? I though all digital cameras were silver these days?" Ever get that feeling that you just have no raport with a model at all? Or that she hasn't done as many shoots as she claims?

Never seen a silver camera in my time...Bar point and shoots of course x
Posted 24 Aug 2012
'im sure you hear this a lot but i love your massive nipples'

Posted 24 Aug 2012
HMansfield
Photographer
HMansfield
BaileyK
Never seen a silver camera in my time...Bar point and shoots of course x
There was a brief craze of silver DSLRs around 2004, but I suspect most of her previous shoots were done with compacts. In the mirror.
Posted 24 Aug 2012
Sarge
Photographer
Sarge
SoftGentle
Hands up all those who just HAD to click on her profile after reading this
Posted 24 Aug 2012
acme
Photographer
acme
SoftGentle
hahaahahahahaha, that just cracked me up.
Posted 24 Aug 2012
acme
Photographer
acme
Sarge
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME
Posted 24 Aug 2012
Jack_Russell
Photographer
Jack_Russell
Sarge
Yeah, then I clicked on her nipples. (nothing happened)
Posted 24 Aug 2012
lmfaoo :P

Posted 24 Aug 2012
Phil_M
Photographer
Phil_M
Sarge

guilty...sorry..couldnt help it

its like when you see a wet paint sign..you've just gotta check to see  if they are it is

Posted 24 Aug 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join