Agencies and Getting Published

Agencies and Getting Published

12 posts
22 Aug 2012
Can anyone recommend any agencies in the east anglia region that dont rip people off and are genuine, (i know i still have a long way to go but i am just interested in where to look when i am ready etc..) I would also like to know where to look to try and get published, I have been published several times however it was just right place at the right time, can anyone recommend anyone that has a lot of work published or advice on where to look? Thanks
Posted 22 Aug 2012
barone
Photographer
barone
http://www.sandrareynolds.co.uk/

Posted 22 Aug 2012
Thank you
Posted 22 Aug 2012
dede
Model
dede
outstanding girls, outstanding models, mode model management, dark devil promotions xx

Posted 22 Aug 2012
Thanks hun, how did your interview go? Xx

Posted 22 Aug 2012
dede
Model
dede
yhh i think it went well thanks.. well see fingers crossed lol x

Posted 22 Aug 2012
oooh good luck Xx
Posted 22 Aug 2012
Generally speaking, "regional" agencies don't have a patch on the ones in London - Sandra Reynolds is an exception because of their links in the London market as well as midlands base.

Personally you'd be just as well to go to London agencies - it's not like you're the opposite end of the country. I manage fine with a London agency.

Posted 22 Aug 2012
Yeah i see what your saying i am interested in any surrounding areas too like midlands/lincolnshire etc.
Thanks

Posted 22 Aug 2012
gerda_babbii
Yeah i see what your saying i am interested in any surrounding areas too like midlands/lincolnshire etc. Thanks
Over here, its London and occasionally Manchester - not much paid work elsewhere i'm afraid.
Posted 22 Aug 2012
I make plenty off small local agency, also one in Birmingham and one in Leeds. If you don't live in London and you rely solely on a London agency i think its pretty impossible to make a decent living because you cant get to all the castings you need to go to when you're first starting out. There is plenty of work outside London and Manchester, ive been published from my dinky Derby agency! Outstanding girls is mainly a promo agency. Mode Model Management im with and they are in London- don't know if you're talking about a different one. Stick with Sandra Reynolds xx
Posted 22 Aug 2012
Thanks Zoe Xx

Posted 22 Aug 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join