wear to a cating!? help!

wear to a cating!? help!

22 posts
16 Aug 2012
dede
Model
dede
Hey guys, I've got a casting for a good agency within the next few days, and have no idea what sort of thing to wear! What do you suggest? Helpp pleaseee Thank you Sophie star x
Posted 16 Aug 2012
ChubbyDumpy
Photographer
ChubbyDumpy
dede

have no idea what sort of thing to wear! What do you suggest?

Wear a smile smiley
Posted 16 Aug 2012
Edited by ChubbyDumpy 16 Aug 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
It depends what type of agency they are, but you're probably safe with smart casual and something that shows off whatever aspects of your look the agency would be interested i.e. probably not jeans and a t-shirt.  If they're a fashion agency, then maybe something that shows the type of fashion you like, but don't go overboard.

Posted 16 Aug 2012
Edited by HowardJ 16 Aug 2012
dede
Model
dede
No itd glamour/ promo ?? Soo casual shows of figure?

Posted 16 Aug 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
dede

No itd glamour/ promo ?? Soo casual shows of figure?

Wearing something comfortable and smartish casual.  Summer skirt/leggings and top that shows your curves, but don't go overboard.  I believe if it's for a glamour agency that does topless work then they may ask to see you topless, so probably a separate top and skirt not a one piece.

Have a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1yttnql89s
Posted 16 Aug 2012
Edited by HowardJ 16 Aug 2012
BicycleRacer
Photographer
BicycleRacer
Birthday suit
Posted 16 Aug 2012
dede
Model
dede
Thank you so much! really helped x
Posted 16 Aug 2012
kevinuk
Photographer
kevinuk
well aftr looking at your page i think you should wear the same as in most of your images Nothing.
Stunning............
Posted 16 Aug 2012
Edited by kevinuk 16 Aug 2012
Good Luck Hun xx
Posted 16 Aug 2012
dede
Model
dede
Thanks gerda! x
Posted 16 Aug 2012
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
Just wear something classy wear something you feel good in. Good luck though I don't think you really need it.

Posted 16 Aug 2012
frankpht
Just wear something classy wear something you feel good in. Good luck though I don't think you really need it.
+1 when you turned up for our shoot you was wearing your every day clothes and you looked stunning so just wear something you feel comfortable in as doubt you have any clothes you look bad in lol x
Posted 17 Aug 2012
Wear something that shows your good features but that you feel comfortable in.if it's for dresses wear a nice dress,if the casting is for a model jeans then go in some nice fitted jeans.of course if it's a lingerie casting don't just rock up in heels and lingerie...you might get a few funny looks on the train
Posted 17 Aug 2012
bryonyphotography
Photographer
bryonyphotog..
I held a casting at an agency a while ago and the best clothing choices were either :

Leggings with a long tee and pumps.
Or skinny jeans and a tee with trainers or flat shoes.

Dont wear anything too out-there style wise because you can alienate the client.
Wear muted colours.
Light make up and blow dried hair.

They want to see your figure and what you really look like.

Posted 17 Aug 2012
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
How did you get on at the casting?

Posted 18 Aug 2012
To reply to this thread you must be a member. Click here to join